Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

well the boss said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it was the pipeline companies sub not much will happen other than some but chewing Id bet. The line company is ultimately responsible so Im sure they want to keep the subs happy to avoid them from helping any injured landowners in the clean up lawsuits or damage claims.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Looking at the aerial photo on he news site, I don't think the "we thought it was a root" excuse will fly. That backhoe isn't near any trees or even where the bulk of the oil is pooling. That there is how you lose a job fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

more broke pipe in Bastrop !today its a water main...A release from the city states "a water line on the east side of the city has broken and is currently being worked on by the City of Bastrop Water Department." City utility customers are advised to boil all water for drinking or food preparation for 3-5 minutes. The notice will remain in effect until the city announces the water is safe to drink.

Comment

Bad week for pipes and heavy machinery operators in bastrop

Comment

Man and I thought I fudged up when I hit my home gas line with a t post That cost me $1200, don't even want to guess with this F up is gonna cost.

Comment

Did we get it stopped?

Comment

Forest fire, oil spill and now a water issue. Bastrop used to be a very nice area.

Comment

on-site photo of the mishap would be nice!

Comment

Working...
                  X