No announcement yet.

well the boss said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take your time fixing it so my COP can get above water and I can sell, sell, sell.

Comment

Originally posted by dale moser View Post
      everyone involved in this should be sterilized, incarcerated, and stripped of american citezenship.
      [ATTACH]862693[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
        [ATTACH]862693[/ATTACH]
        Quite the kerfuffle these boys are dealing with, eh?

How's your truck coming along?

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          Except they were actually looking for the line they cut in this case. They were doing maintenance on the pipeline for the pipeline company.

I do understand what you're saying. I've cut fiber optic, water, sewer force mains, gas, telephone, electrical...you name it. When you have to depend on OneCall to tell you where things are, it can be a rodeo.
          It's a good thing the general public doesn't have to deal with these people or the pipeline and other services people. People think road rage is bad, wait until we start having one call mortar attacks.

Comment

And it has made the news wire now.

Residents are returning home after a crude oil line rupture in Bastrop County prompted an evacuation order.

RD

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Quite the kerfuffle these boys are dealing with, eh?

How's your truck coming along?
              Yes, quite the kerfuffle indeed.

Truck finally got in the pipeline and just got started. I'll update the thread when I get pics/news.

Comment

Article says they struck a fitting. Test it would be tough to miss a 48" but not to hard to miss a 2" coming off of said 48". Taps like that are on pipelines all over and most aren't marked on the ROW or drawings. That's just me thinking. The article said they hit a fitting while digging. A 2" hole can let out a bunch of oil

Comment

Rut Row

Comment

It's crazy how everyone has to FB everything going on their life and it always end up bitting them in the butt.

Comment

Union operator?

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                        Yes, quite the kerfuffle indeed.

Truck finally got in the pipeline and just got started. I'll update the thread when I get pics/news.
                        I thought the backhoe got into the pipeline?

Comment

I once cut a fiber optic phone line that provided service to Jim Adler's, "The Texas Hammer", law offices. He sues really fast.

It was not marked correctly, but if I remember correctly our insurance settled with him just to get him to go away. Wasn't our fault...was our problem.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            I once cut a fiber optic phone line that provided service to Jim Adler's, "The Texas Hammer", law offices. He sues really fast.

It was not marked correctly, but if I remember correctly our insurance settled with him just to get him to go away. Wasn't our fault...was our problem.
                            Not amused!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Wow that will ruin your day.

Comment

Originally posted by huntin addict View Post
                                for the sake of the company i hope y'all have good insurance, and i also hope that the line was not clearly marked, because if not.... The fit is going to hit the shan.
                                fify

Comment

Working...
                                X