Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
    exactly ..... money talks

a cash deal for more money than my property appraises .... where do I sign ?
    Gotta love the FREE ENTERPRISE SYSTEM!
    Get in the game and WIN.......no matter how you define winning! Spilled milk is still milk!

Comment

Growing up here we didn't even have street lights, now we have a Ferrari, porch, tesla mercedes , dealerships , soon all the fixed income folks will be taxed out of here;(

Comment

I think we should start with a 15% tax on real estate for non residents.

Comment

Yep it's going to make it where no one can afford to live.

Comment

Originally posted by Longue Carabine View Post
            Is it safe to say you haven't bought or own real estate?

Comment

Nope, I own a house and ranch. Vancouver has effectively used the non resident tax to deal with a similar problem

Comment

More people moved to San Antonio last year than any other metropolitan area in the US. 25, 000 to be exact. Most of which came from California. The increased traffic, development, urban sprawl, and congestion is a nightmare. Worst of all are the policies they are trying to force on this area. People from California and New York are trying to make this city like the dysfunctional ones they are fleeing from, obviously not realizing that such views and policies ultimately create the overwhelming problems they had in their former cities. This egregious problem has even earned the nickname "San Frantonio Syndrome." Furthermore, people from California are buying up the Hill Country. Some are doing so for purposes of development, and some are just buying it up and subdividing into "ranchettes" which drives up land prices and fragments habitat. It has to stop. Cities in Texas need to stop appealing to the companies in these places, and just to these places in general for immigration under the convoluted notion that growth and expansion is somehow beneficial. We need to de-incentivise their immigration. We need the opposite, and fast

Wow really SA beat out Austin finally?

Comment

interesting concept

Comment

Needs to be much much higher...

Comment

Taxing fellow Americans is not the answer. The reason the Texas economy is so strong is exactly because allot of out of state coorporations moving here. It is not the only reason but it it helps. Yup, they bring some of their own but they also hire plenty of Texans. Now taxing the living **** out of anything Chinese owned or made, I'm on board.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                        Taxing fellow Americans is not the answer. The reason the Texas economy is so strong is exactly because allot of out of state coorporations moving here. It is not the only reason but it it helps. Yup, they bring some of their own but they also hire plenty of Texans. Now taxing the living **** out of anything Chinese owned or made, I'm on board.
                        Why not tax them? They are boycotting us...what's good for the goose...

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                          Thanks for the logic! I am totally against ANY stupid TAX or FEE both stifle growth and innovation.

Comment

#nonewtaxes

Comment

Maybe pops can teach em some basketball. He's a no-Trumper. He'll prolly get along with em just fine!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                Thanks for the logic! I am totally against ANY stupid TAX or FEE both stifle growth and innovation.
                                I just wanted to see how long this thread would go with needing to increase taxes.

Funny that folks rip California people for bringing their high tax agenda with them, but then those same folks propose stopping Californians from coming by increasing taxes. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X