Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What TBH would you like to have a beer with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d like to have a beer with Adair!

Comment

Any one from the Mexico group those guys look like they like to party

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        I'd like to meet the lady who said she shot the boar hog at 200 yards, in the dark, while it was on top of and attacking the other girl.
        😂😂😂😂 yes!!!

And for the record she claimed 300 yards. In the dark. 😂

Comment

Concho Man

Comment

Too many to list like others have said. Some of rhe ones that come to mind right off are some of the same ones many others have mentioned. In no particular order...

Curtintex
            Smart
            Dale Moser
            Webstertroy
            DocMay
            Kumathebear
            Garguy
            Goldeneagle
            Nursejenn
            Burnadell
            Dustoffer
            Chew

And many, many more

Too many good folks on here that I'd like to crack open a can of suds with.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
              Hey! I just realized I'm on a list! I'm not used to being on a good list.

Yep! I'm one of the lucky one's that got to go to the get together at his house in Paris. It was the weekend of the ASA Paris Pro-Am. Good times! Even with Tnik there.
              That was a fun gig! Maybe the first time I met any fellow TBHers. For the record, I haven't laid eyes on you since then!!! You need to get your old arse down to Bownanza! We ain't gonna live forever, ya know!

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
              I've been fortunate enough to have a beer or 12 with a lot of TBH'rs. I've met some of my best friends on here.
              Of the folks I haven't met, the few that come to mind I'd like to sip some suds with
              Systemnt
              Blackfinturkey (that was supposed to have happened already)
              RTP
              Michael
              Casey
              Bill in San Jose
              Black Ice
              Justintyme
              Rubi513
              There are dozens of others I'm forgetting at the moment

You haven't met El Capitan? Git your young, crazy arse to Bownanza!!! If you need a hall pass, I will call mama for you and work it out!

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
              I have shared many a beer with TBH'ers present and past. I've enjoyed them all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
              Matt, we haven't met, but I know you are a good man! Knowing you can't make Bownanza, I will make sure we toss a few (or more) back for you while you are deployed!

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
              I need to make a nanza one of these years so I can meet some of these characters on here
              Yeah, yeah, yeah! We hear these type excuses every year! Grow a pair and get yourself to Bownanza!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                Too many to list like others have said. Some of rhe ones that come to mind right off are some of the same ones many others have mentioned. In no particular order...

Curtintex
                Smart
                Dale Moser
                Webstertroy
                DocMay
                Kumathebear
                Garguy
                Goldeneagle
                Nursejenn
                Burnadell
                Dustoffer
                Chew

And many, many more

Same here! Get yourself to Bownanza! Check folks off your list and then kick yourself in the butt for not attending before!

Comment

I'll play.

Cajun Blake

A bunch of gun knowledge in that noggin of his!

Sierracharlie out...

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post

Curtintex
                    Smart
                    Dale Moser
                    Webstertroy
                    DocMay
                    Kumathebear
                    Garguy
                    Goldeneagle
                    Nursejenn
                    Burnadell
                    Dustoffer
                    Chew

And many, many more

I'd sure enough buy you a beer, bud. Come to Bownanza and we'll make it happen.

Comment

What TBH would you like to have a beer with?

Mason bow hunter
                      Garguy
                      Cajun Blake
                      Jerryg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                        Most of the trolls on this site are actually pretty decent guys when you meet them in person. I've had major internet conflict with several but in person they're not bad dudes. That said there's a couple of the trolls I'd like to buy a beer for, in person, away from a telephone.

Bring it on sucka

Comment

I’d like to share several with lots of people here. Haven’t met a person here I don’t consider a friend and there are many others who text or message on FB to BS or talk hunts and gear.

Comment

As much as I enjoy bow hunting and the sport of archery, there’s just so much more to rifles and everything about them from what they’re made with and getting the most accuracy out of one.

That being said, my cold beer list right off the bat would be any of the rifle/Reloading gurus on here. It’s just a very intriguing topic that catches my attention. I’d probably buy the beer and just sit and listen. Too many of them to name.

There are lots others though and a few I’ve already had the pleasure!

Comment

I'd like to have beer with Curtintex.He seems like a purty good guy
                              but I ain't that smart so he might beat me up!

Comment

FYI: a trip to Bownanza can accomplish several of these!

Comment

Working...
                                X