Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What TBH would you like to have a beer with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I dont drink, but I would have an Sweet tea while yall sipped a beer.
    Airehead
    Chew
    Garguy
    Smart
    Cajun Blake
    Cajun Shooter
    Leon County Slayer
    Leon Hog Boy
    PTLMG
    Bish
    DocMay
    Mary...just to even out the pretty in the bunch
    Fishndude
    Swamp Ranger
    Shane
    Death from above
    ...and whoever else wanted to come

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      Same here! Get yourself to Bownanza! Check folks off your list and then kick yourself in the butt for not attending before!
      Ha! I'm not as flexible as I once was! Not sure I could hit the target.... I've been threatening to make it to Bownanza for the last several years and just haven't gotten it done. Maybe I can make it happen this year.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        I'd sure enough buy you a beer, bud. Come to Bownanza and we'll make it happen.
        Pretty sure I get to buy the beers upon our 1st encounter. I owe you more than a few after the the extreme generosity you put on display earlier this year for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
          That was a fun gig! Maybe the first time I met any fellow TBHers. For the record, I haven't laid eyes on you since then!!! You need to get your old arse down to Bownanza! We ain't gonna live forever, ya know!
          I'll have to see how the wife is doing. We just might see if we can slide down that way.

Comment

If anyone dares they can sign up for the next 48+ hour tuna trip. You will be stuck on a boat with 10-15 of the craziest TBHers out there. You may hear a story or two and you may actually catch a fish.

Or go to the Granger Extreme hunt http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...hlight=granger

Either of these and you will question your own sanity

Comment

Originally posted by Poppy View Post
              Dale Mosser,Chew ,Doc May
              and Peyton

Comment

When is Bownanza this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                  I would like to drink a beer with Encinal. I know a lot of people don't care for him, but I think he is hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Yes and Encinal too

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    If anyone dares they can sign up for the next 48+ hour tuna trip. You will be stuck on a boat with 10-15 of the craziest TBHers out there. You may hear a story or two and you may actually catch a fish.

Or go to the Granger Extreme hunt http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...hlight=granger

Either of these and you will question your own sanity
                    Still wanting to do this one. Went on a snapper trip with some of those guys and had a good time. Just takes me a while to open up..

Comment

Coker377, Ragin, Ebh and all the rest of you

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                        When is Bownanza this year?

Comment

Oh and TUCO

Comment

I have had beers with Herbie, Bob G. Almost beers several times with Rob At The Wall. Our schedules never made it happen. I text and talk often with HogMauler Bruce. I have met Austin. All great guys who I am happy to know and stay in touch with.
                            Now for the legends on here.
                            Chew, Mike D, Michael, Fishndude, Doc May, Dale Moser, Tuco, At The Wall,TCR2 and Burnadell. To name a few. This board is so loaded with knowledge and dung. Gotta sort through it all and take it for what it is. This board is incredibly generous and kind when you get down to it all. I am glad to be a part of it sharing common interests.
                            Good to know y'all.

Comment

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I am currently plotting a beer and a dozen raw oysters with Goldeneagle. Maybe eggs Benedict as the main course......

Comment

Working...
                                X