Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What TBH would you like to have a beer with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
    Too many.
    This^^^^^

I pick Jaspro.

Comment

I can't think of anyone I wouldn't have a beer with. Just have lots of stories to tell if you ever meet me because once I start talking I won't shut up.

Comment

I don't drink anymore, but would love one last conversation with Rsatt and DeadeyeDeb.

Comment

I'd like to meet the lady who said she shot the boar hog at 200 yards, in the dark, while it was on top of and attacking the other girl.

Comment

I've been fortunate enough to have a beer or 12 with a lot of TBH'rs. I've met some of my best friends on here.
            Of the folks I haven't met, the few that come to mind I'd like to sip some suds with
            Systemnt
            Blackfinturkey (that was supposed to have happened already)
            RTP
            Michael
            Casey
            Bill in San Jose
            Black Ice
            Justintyme
            Rubi513
            There are dozens of others I'm forgetting at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Sparkles; 06-24-2017, 09:10 AM.

Comment

I have shared many a beer with TBH'ers present and past. I've enjoyed them all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Aside from the ones I already have and would again, I'd say Jaycar, Webstertroy, Chew, Curtintex, Landrover, Dale Moser, Nurse Jenn, Docmay, Goldeneagle maybe for a bloody Mary instead of beer, so I could make him some breakfast with runny eggs, Poco, Jmh05 are the ones I can think of right off the top of my head.

Comment

Michael. To hear about the TBH journey. It's become wildly successful and I hope he's benefitting from that success.

Landrover, again. I love to talk business with Oscar.

RTP. A successful businessman that has a lot of advice to offer.

Burnadell, again. Randy makes me smarter every time I talk to him.

Smart, again. Jason makes me laugh. Plus I think I can make him a Texans fan.

Smell the Glove. He's pretty **** smart and I like talking with smart people.

Webstertroy....I just want to hear what he thinks about things.

Dale Moser. Just a good dude. Plus I think I might finally win a bet against him this year.

I'll be honest, there are very few I wouldn't want to have a beer with. There are literally hundreds of guys on here that I look for their posts. I'd love to sit and have a beer with any of y'all. I'd even buy.

Comment

Cool I made someones list.

Comment

The white jeep driver

Comment

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
                        Aside from the ones I already have and would again, I'd say Jaycar, Webstertroy, Chew, Curtintex, Landrover, Dale Moser, Nurse Jenn, Docmay, Goldeneagle maybe for a bloody Mary instead of beer, so I could make him some breakfast with runny eggs, Poco, Jmh05 are the ones I can think of right off the top of my head.
                        Make that a beer and scrambled eggs and we're on!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                          Make that a beer and scrambled eggs and we're on!
                          Add bacon and I'll come too!

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                            Poco and Fargus to name a few but there are to many!

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                            For the win!!! My wife might not like me doing such though lol!

Chew
                            GarGuy
                            Poco
                            Buff

Tons of others good people on here

Originally posted by stryker93 View Post
                            Yes sir

Well lets dance amigos. You guys say when and where. I'll buy the first one. If possible maybe we'll even wet a line.

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                              Add bacon and I'll come too!
                              Well come on girlfriend! Beer and eggs at 4:30a.m. hits the spot nicely.

Comment

To many to mention but I say....

Doc May
                                Landrover
                                Buff
                                Russ
                                Saltwater Slick (other than bownanza)

Lots of big time stories with those guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X