Originally posted by TxAg View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/deadspin....1634290732/amp

Hope the woman beater gets his teeth knocked out
    Our president talks about grabbing women by their private parts

Comment

Brett Favre sends pics of his private parts to women that don't ask for them (did I mention he did this while he was married with a kid?)

GONE BUST: Jenn Sterger had been working to shed her sexpot image when the scandal erupted over Brett Favre’s allegedly lewd advances to her, her ex-manager says. (Rick Wilson/Getty Images)Je…

Comment

Absolutely.
        Have hoped it and placed bets on it in past when he's fought real boxers.
        Not betting this time, because it ain't gonna happen.
        Hope is still there...not very much of it .. because, ****it .. reality.

Comment

Don't have a clue how it will go but I hope McGregor hurts him.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
            Peyton Manning put his nards on a woman that didn't ask for that

https://www.si.com/nfl/2016/02/13/pe...mie-Naughright
            Big Ben Roethlisburger has been accused of rape TWICE

http://steelerswire.usatoday.com/201...harges-legacy/
            Our president talks about grabbing women by their private parts
            Brett Favre sends pics of his private parts to women that don't ask for them (did I mention he did this while he was married with a kid?)

http://nypost.com/2011/04/10/how-the...tergers-dream/
            Well I don't idolize sports figures. What's your point?

Comment

Well I don't idolize sports figures. What's your point?
              Idolize???
              Not the sport or the person ('s character).
              But the shear improbability of it is what I'm enthralled about.
              That's like the Patriots winning ten super bowls in a row.
              When they win 3 SB in a decade people cry foul!

All I'm saying is when other sports figures accomplishments are bright up no one ever mentions their court cases.
              Floyd did time being bars for that.
              It's done.
              Let's talk about who will knock whom's teeth out in August!

Comment

Idolize???
                Not the sport or the person ('s character).
                But the shear improbability of it is what I'm enthralled about.
                That's like the Patriots winning ten super bowls in a row.
                When they win 3 SB in a decade people cry foul!

All I'm saying is when other sports figures accomplishments are bright up no one ever mentions their court cases.
                Floyd did time being bars for that.
                It's done.
                Let's talk about who will knock whom's teeth out in August!
                Well Michael Jackson is dead and long gone, but I still change the channel when his music comes on. It's catchy, but he was a pedophile.

The point I'm making is that I do care about a person's character. When I was a kid I liked Dan Marino. Then I found out he had a "second family"....he's a creep.

Comment

Please don't quote that guy, TxAG..
                  but since you did.. Isnt anyone a little concerned at his vast knowledge on the sexual habits of male sports figures?
                  little creepy.

Comment

McGregor has boxing experience. I sure hope it helps KO Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      Please don't quote that guy, TxAG..
                      but since you did.. Isnt anyone a little concerned at his vast knowledge on the sexual habits of male sports figures?
                      little creepy.
                      Do you not watch sports???
                      Do you not know that Jameis Winston stole crab legs in college?
                      Michael Jordan has a gambling problem.
                      Charles Barkley is a drunkard.
                      John Daly tips the bottle as well.
                      Tiger Woods likes "Target cashiers"
                      Dirk Niwtiski likes "hot chocolate"

James Harden and Dwight Howard love strippers
                      Arian Foster too!

You act as if I'm doing some private eye sleuthing and these are obscure individuals.

But good way to divert the topic.

Comment

Originally posted by GTRH8R View Post
                        I'll give Conor plenty of love with his stand up...against any MMA fighter in any of the organizations. The guy is entertaining, I love watching him fight. He's not a professional boxer and the guy he's fighting has continually beat down every great boxer he has gone up against. 49-0. I have no doubt McGregor could've been a boxing contender had he stuck strictly with it. You don't go from the MMA game and instantly into the boxing ring with arguably one of the greatest boxers to step in the ring in a straight boxing match. The guy is going to brawl there is no doubt about. He is one tough SOB but it's going to be real lopsided on the scorecard.

It would be the equivalent of Mayweather jumping into an MMA fight with McGregor. That would be biggest beating of Mayweather's life and the worst two minutes of getting crushed until near unconsciousness.

It's two different games all together, otherwise they'd all be interchangeable.
                        Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes to all the above.

I'm gonna say it again, since this is just a money grabbing exhibition fight, why not make this thing interesting for the fans and compromise with kickboxing? Ali fought that Japanese wrestler guy and let him fight his way. This isn't the fight I wanted, I wanted to see boxing vs. mma, not boxing vs. an mma guy boxing. If Floyd is such a ba, than step out of your comfort zone and make this thing some-what fair. The deck is stacked to high against Conor to make this interesting for me. But that's just me, and you know what, Conor wants this fight just the way it is, so good luck and I'll be rooting for you. I know I wont be purchasing the fight, but I'll probably be drinking $5 beers somewhere and eating over-priced pup-grub and watching it. Not going to get my hopes up though.

If anything, I hope Conor talks so much smack that he gets Mayweather to brawl w/ him. Now that might get interesting.

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        So you are saying they are similar?....
                        Bah!

Do you not watch sports???
                        Do you not know that Jameis Winston stole crab legs in college?
                        Michael Jordan has a gambling problem.
                        Charles Barkley is a drunkard.
                        John Daly tips the bottle as well.
                        Tiger Woods likes "Target cashiers"
                        Dirk Niwtiski likes "hot chocolate"

James Harden and Dwight Howard love strippers
                        Arian Foster too!

You act as if I'm doing some private eye sleuthing and these are obscure individuals.

But good way to divert the topic.
                        I don't think he can hear you

edit: He can hear you now
                        Last edited by Birddog66; 06-16-2017, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Wow with these pressers! As everyone expected they are very entertaining and McG is killing it. I haven't followed boxing since Tyson bit of Hollyfields ear, so I don't know much about Mayweather, but he looks like a real Jack hole! Apparently that's helped him get "paid", like the villians in the WWE. I can't believe nobody has beat him over the years! I hate it when people get rewarded for bad behaivior, but dang if it doesnt happen.

Comment

Typical carnival show. They have one every decade or two. Even Ali performed in one. It is all about a big payday for the ones involved and their groupies.

Comment

Press conferences have been great - It is entertainment, and these are 2 of the best at exactly that.

Mayweather will still wear him out and I just hope one humiliates the other. Betting money would always go on McGregor. Unless you like to play longshots.

Comment

I watch very little MMA, and no boxing, but even I can recognize this for the money grab that it is.

That said, if the best boxers in the world can't hit Mayweather, what makes McGregor think he can?

I would love to see Mayweather eat one, I'm talking about lose the ability to speak for the rest of his life. Just can't see it happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X