No announcement yet.

Colonoscopy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck to ya! I'm on the 10 year program so I get it done again next year. I'm not looking forward to it. The prep really sucks, but the after procedure meal was worth it.

Comment

"I hope I don't spurt on Andy".

Comment

The night before is the worst. You will get through it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I asked my doctor why he went into his chosen field rather than the many others

He said They gave me a really nice office, AND I don't have to do it in my garage anymore.

Comment

Isn't Moviprep also what pron stars use to prep for their aanal scenes?

Comment

I'm getting undignified/violated for the first time next month. Supposedly the turbolax stuff can be mixed some flavors Gatorade now so the flavors not as bad. Here's hoping anyway. I don't mind the Yoohoo squirts but I can't bear the thought of drinking something as nasty as everyone says.

Comment

OMG that was hilarious!

I wish I'd have seen that before my first one last fall. Now I'm on the biannual plan.

My buddy had one a while back and the dr said while we have you under we can also check your esophagus....

(Don't get ahead of me...)

He said... "so long as you promise to wipe off the camera between procedures"

Comment

Unfortunately I have had several of these. The first one was when I was in my 30's and I was awake the entire time. (two polyps removed).

I guess it was a teaching hospital because the nurse that was taking care of me had a girl with her that looked to be about 14 years old to me. Both were behind me looking at all my glory.

In an attempt to add humor to the awkward moment I said to the nurse, "now I know how you feel when you have to go to the gynecologist." She quickly told me , "honey, I have done both and I would much rather go to the gynecologist." That is when I just shut my eyes and tried to ignore everything....

Comment

Didn’t read past the first couple of lines but the procedure isn’t a big deal really. No need to worry about it.

Comment

It was the first and only time someone tried to put a port in my hand for the anesthesia.
                      It took two different nurses 15 minutes, successively smaller needles and multiple holes in each hand before they got the needle in my vein.
                      They said I had the toughest veins they had ever dealt with.

The procedure itself was as described the best sleep I've ever experienced.

Comment

funny ...I am scheduled for this and this helped

Comment

for sure no laughing matter but you sir sure had me chuckling

Comment

[ATTACH]959579[/ATTACH]

Comment

Even the prep now a days is rather mild. The procedure is not a big deal at all.

Comment

The prep is by far the worse part!

Comment

Working...
                                X