No announcement yet.

Crappie withdrawals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't been keeping up with this one!! Was busy at work yesterday and my buddy was busy catching his dream slab! I'd take this fish over a 200-300" whitetail any day of the week!!

Did come home to find the mount from big fish of the year was done! Bill at Fin and Bonz taxidermy mounted it! 2.53 off Sandlin last January. I'm surprised it held up all year honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats
      Great looking mount

Comment

Great fins-o-fire! Nice fish!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Gonna be time soon.

Comment

It's always time!! Loading stuff back in the Triton today! Can't stand it! Going this week hopefully! Will be getting ready for Sandlin before too long! Gonna be meat run before then though! You don't realize how much stuff you stuck in a boat in 17 years!![emoji23]

Comment

Got a new troller and graph. Haven't mounted the graph yet. Terrova with links. Bird H-10 with SI and gps.

Comment

Supposed to order a new sled this week! Comes with a 36v Ultrex, a carbon 12 on the console, carbon 9 on the bow and we're adding 360 and a helix 9 up front as well. I've ran lowrance so long it's hard for a zebra to change his stripes! I'm fired up to get 360 going and understand what I'm looking at!!

Comment

You will love SI! Will wonder how you fished without it all these years!!

Comment

Been running a Bird 542 for the last year.

Have been using the lower end birds for some time now. My first new sonar was a Fish Eagle with fish ID. That was the very first model of fish ID to come out. So the H-10 is a huge step for me.
                    I might add I got pretty good with the 542 in waters 30ft and less.

Comment

Man it was cold today! Tough bite for crappie! Caught fish 22-47' deep today! Couldn't keep the sand bass away!

Comment

We should plan a bash......

Comment

Originally posted by oneforthewall View Post
                          I'ma game for that!

Comment

Originally posted by oneforthewall View Post

Rayburn in May or June. Would catch em all over and plenty of cabins to rent!!

Comment

I vote for May. My boat gets winterized for the summer come first of June.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                                I vote for May. My boat gets winterized for the summer come first of June.

Lavon hourly tourney May 19th. Weekend before would work awesome! May 11-13! Would wreck em if there's not a big ditch pickle tourney that weekend! My country inn in Broadus is about $60 a night or there's some other stuff at the lake.

Comment

Working...
                                X