No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chest and back was yesterday. Legs later today.

Comment

monday: back/biceps focus on deadlift
      tues: shoulders/traps
      wed: abs/legs focus on squat
      thursday: chest/triceps focus on bench
      friday: abs/legs focus on squat

Comment

Took Sunday off

Shoulders yesterday

Chest and back today

Comment

Started back on the 10 X 10 circuit today. I wish I hadn't because its been awhile. Kettle bell swings, pushups, goblet squats, barbell curls, overhead tricep rope extensions. Then for good measure I did incline leg raises and hanging leg raises.

Tomorrow is chest day. If I can move!

Comment

Hit legs today. Low back discomfort killed the flow. Did squats, front squats, seated leg curls and abs. Finished off with a Farmers Walk.

Comment

Giant sets today chest, back, biceps. Flat bench dumbbell press/lat pull down/preacher curl, reverse grip bench (smith machine)/v-bar pullups/Hammer curl bar, incline dumbbell fly/low row/incline dumbbell curl. Then threw in 3 sets each of hanging leg raises and ab roller.

Friday-leg and shoulders day.

Comment

Yesterday was Bi’s and Tri’s till you die

Today was Legs....

Comment

Still at it, just havent check in here much.....Shoulders, some traps and cardio today.

Comment

Legs and shoulders today. Rear delt cable pulls/leg extension/lateral raises, seated incline leg press/calf raises/clean and press, walking barbell lunges/front raises/hanging leg raise/ab roller. That should hold me for the weekend.

Comment

10 X 10 circuit again today. I'm supposed to get it done in 45 minutes or less, but only made 8 circuits in the allotted time. Haven't done the 10 X 10 in awhile and its kicked my butt since starting again.

Front squats, renegade rows, hang clean, pushups, pullups.

Tomorrow may be another timed routine. I haven't decided which one just yet.

Comment

1 mile warm up on the treadmill, A lot of chest, and then 2 different ab exercises.

Comment

Saturday was chest and tri’s
                          Yesterday was back and bi’s

Today shoulders

MaƱana is Legs

Comment

Work schedule is crazy again. Off Sun, Mon and Tues. Chest and back on Wed.

Comment

Nothing timed today, but tomorrow for sure.

Arms, legs, abs today. hack squat/calf raise/z bar bicep curl/cable pushdown (pronated-supinated), leg extension/overhead rope extension/hanging leg raise, incline dumb bell curls/ab roller/hammer curl bar, standing bicep curl.

Some goober camped out on the leg extension machine and threw off my routine. Him and his GF are always taking selfies of themselves doing absolutely nothing. Pizzes me off.

Tomorrow is a timed chest and back. More abs as well.

Comment

Still at it!

Wednesday was timed chest and back. Pullups/max reps in 5 minutes, incline bench/max reps in 4 minutes, flat bench dumb bell press/max reps in 4 minutes, pushups/max reps in 3 minutes, v-bar pullups/50 reps in 4 minutes. Then finished with hanging leg raises and ab roller

Thursday was legs and shoulders. People camping out on machines are killing my mojo. Squats/lateral raises, leg extension/incline front raises, calf raises/rear delt dumb bell extension, hack squat/hanging leg raises/ab roller

Today was back and biceps. Hit the alarm at 0445 and then woke up again at 0515. Humped it to the gym to get it done. Bent over barbell rows/z bar curls, Lat pull down/hammer curl bar, v-bar pullups/concentrations curls. Once I got going I didn't want to stop, but duty calls and had to go to work.

Saturday will be a heavy leg day for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X