• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legs today was noiceeee

Shoulders tomorrow

Cardio and abs Thursday

Comment

I couldn't get it done today. The sandman had me bear hugged. Definitely tomorrow.

Comment

Playing golf today. Does that count for anything? I will probably consume more liquid calories than I burn on the course.

Comment

Chest and back today...

Keeping up with the 5X5 supersets. Benchpress then reverse grip bench press/bent over barbell rows/leg raises, low rows/incline dumb bell press/ab wheel. Finished off with V-bar pullups and crunches. Not many people in the gym this AM, but we were all wanting to use the same equipment.

Comment

Shoulders went Bueno yesterday

Legs are killing me today

Chest and tris today instead of cardio

Comment

1 round of golf and then chest in the gym. This old guy is beat. Crazy schedule tomorrow but hoping to make it to the gym at some point.

Comment

Currently doing chest and tris

So is the well endowed attractive blonde next to me.

Trying to offer to help spot her but she keeps telling me to leave her alone.... sheesh.....
                Last edited by 150class; 04-27-2017, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Arms and abs today, back yesterday.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hahahahaha 150...

We have a hottie at our gym we call "Nipples". You get the picture I'm sure.

Today just wasn't feeling it but got up anyway. Nothing but shoulders. Lateral raises, front raises w/barbell, upright rows, seated shoulder press, rear delt cable pulls.

I usually skip the weekend, but I think I'll go in and trash my legs and back.

Ya'll have a great weekend.

Comment

Back and bi's today with cardio and abs Saturday

Comment

Saturday...

back and legs. Squats, leg extensions, calf raises, bent over barbell rows, low rows, weighted neutral grip pullups, leg raises, incline situps, ab roller. I was there for an hour and a half. I was toast when it was over.

Today. The GF wanted to do arms, so arms we did. 5X5 supersets. Barbell curls/skull crushers, hammer curls/pushdowns (pronated and supinated), preacher curls/kickbacks, overhead cable curls...I can't raise my arms. LOL!

Comment

Was lazy Saturday and Sunday but I did golf both days so that's cardio as we established earlier in this thread correct??

I'm upping the intensity now that Im in much better condition then I was back in the end of February. 120 days of trying to go balls to the wall and eating as healthy as can be.
                          Have to look good September 9th.

Chest and tris today after work

Comment

I was a slacker over the weekend also! Friday was shoulders, today was chest and triceps. Towards the end of the program and it gets a little confusing, but I guess that's why they make a schedule.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Legs yesterday and chest today.

Comment

Killed chest and tris today

Chicken and black beans for dinner

Shoulders maƱana

Comment

Working...
                                X