No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chest, back and abs done. Higher reps low rest in between each set. Decent workout. Pushed through the low energy and drive today.

Comment

Yesterday I hit my biceps and triceps hard. Mixed in a little cardio and leg presses. I hit 495 on leg presses. Only got 7 reps in but it is a new personal best. Im off to Europe for a couple of weeks. Hopefully I can find a gym or 2 along the way.

Comment

Back and triceps today. Still keeping it light with higher rep 12-15 range concentrating on the eccentric motion. Supersets 3X Bent over barbell rows/dips, tricep pushdown (pronated and supinated)/low rows, skullcrushers/narrow grip pullups, over head rope extension/hanging leg raises.

Monday starts the 10X10 regimen over again.

Comment

Off yesterday, back and biceps today.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Shoulders this morning.

Comment

Only had a hour to get it done this am. Did a chit ton of trap bar dead lifts working up to a heavy single.

Comment

Last day of the program, total body. Not sure what's next.

Comment

Woke up with a throbbing neck from sleeping wrong. 2 Aleve and 1 hr later, it was gone. Hit shoulders and abs today. Had a really good session. Better than expected. No super setting until our gym gets back to normal.

Comment

Finally got to workout at a gym since before Harvey. Our YMCA was flooded and I made the 30 minute drive (1 hr round trip) to the next nearest. Did my usual upper body circuit. Felt good to put in some reps.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                      Finally got to workout at a gym since before Harvey. Our YMCA was flooded and I made the 30 minute drive (1 hr round trip) to the next nearest. Did my usual upper body circuit. Felt good to put in some reps.

Well done, how much longer till your YMCA is up and running?

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                        Well done, how much longer till your YMCA is up and running?
                        Don't really know... my guess is sometime next year. They pretty much cancelled and refunded fall sports/activities.

Comment

Originally posted by swamprabbit View Post
                          don't really know... My guess is sometime next year. They pretty much cancelled and refunded fall sports/activities.

Sent from my sm-g930p using tapatalk
                          ouch!

Comment

Back, legs and abs today. Pullups/leg extension/incline situps, seated row wide grip/hack squat, ring pullups/hanging leg raises/calf raises.

Shoulders and hamstrings tomorrow.

Comment

Got it done earlier. Off day so it 35 min treadmill climb. Several variations of farmer carries and overhead carries. Decline sit ups, crunch machine. 10 min cool down on treadmill then, finished off in the sauna.

Comment

Not a bad day...

Chest, hamstrings, calves, and abs. Flat bench/prone leg curls, wide grip seated press/incline sit ups/ab roller/calf raises, pushups/hanging leg raises/crunches. I started to do dead lifts, but my back wasn't feeling it today. Maybe tomorrow.

Shoulders and dead lifts tomorrow. Maybe

Comment

Working...
                                X