New Year Workout Accountability 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
    I made the decision a couple months ago to get off my *** and make a chnage. My brother and sister in law are huge crossfitters and have been trying to talk my into it for years. I decided to give it a chance and I am now hooked. Between working out 3-5 times a week and cleaning up my eating I've dropped about 35 pounds since May, and not to mention i feel better than I've felt since college.
    Awesome man! Keep up the great work!

I've been in the gym every day since my last post

Yesterday was shoulders and cardio
    Today was back/bi's and quick cardio

Comment

6 hours and 44 mins...

of sleep. Felt pretty good this AM. 7 hours is my number. I think my GF figured out why I haven't felt well lately. Pretty sure I've been dehydrated. I drink plenty of water, but I haven't replaced any of the electrolytes I've lost. I sweat like nobodies business. I can think about the gym and break out in a sweat. I'ts apparent that Gatorade and/or Powerade weren't cutting it. I bought 3 or 4 bottles of the flavored Pedialyte and can abolutely tell the difference. Now, I keep one in my truck and a couple at the house.

Back and legs today. Bent over barbell rows/leg extensions/ab roller, hack squat/low rows/calf raises, ring pullups/hanging leg raises. Tomorrow will be chest and hamstrings.

Comment

Saturday was biceps and triceps. Hit them hard and am feeling it today.

Comment

Had a good workout the last 3 days..I've gotta start mixing it up a little,Instead of watching the clock so much.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Chest today. Back is still a little sore, still not sure what I've done to it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Back and abs today.

Comment

Arms and cardio done. Added drop sets to all the super sets this week. Been 40 minutes and arms are still shaking

Comment

My abs are killing me!

Yesterdays workout with all that ab work and I'm paying the price today! I'm gonna keep it up though. Today was shoulders and hamstrings. Deadlift/lateral raises/incline benchsitups, hang clean and press/prone leg curls/cable rotations, rear delt cable pulls/leg raises.

Tomorrow is chest and biceps.

Comment

Leg day. Always feel sick afterwards.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Not a bad start....

but abs are killing me! Chest and biceps today. Seated wide grip chest press/barbell curls/plank, incline dumbbell press/preacher curl, overhead cable curls/hammer curls, one set of drop set with the preloaded bars.

Some people need to learn a little gym etiquette. I couldn't get in any more chest work for people camping out on the equipment.

Tomorrow is back and triceps.

Comment

Slacked the last few days

Made it in Monday
                        Will be there today

Comment

Spent the last e days in the hospital with my son. Back in the trolley today.

Comment

Chest and cardio @ 5am. Don't know if it was the early workout or diet, but strength was down today

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                              Spent the last e days in the hospital with my son. Back in the trolley today.
                              I hope all is well/better.

Chest and abs today, little cardio.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                I hope all is well/better.

Chest and abs today, little cardio.
                                He is and thank you. He is a Type 1 Diabetic and had a stomach virus that sent him in to DKA.

Comment

Working...
                                X