Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, you guys have some nice rides!

Comment

Well, life has had me going in multiple directions at the same time and have not completed the past trips video yet. As I type this I am preparing to head to our next Weekend Escape! This time we will head out Thursday evening, boondock two nights, then spend a week at Palo Duro Canyon. I have not been there in almost 40 years and my bride never has.

I bet the next couple days at work are going to drag by!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Comment

Loading up Thursday for a couple days at Purtis Creek and will get to meet DaveS903 as he happens to have reservations also

We need to try and do a TBH get together sometime

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
          Loading up Thursday for a couple days at Purtis Creek and will get to meet DaveS903 as he happens to have reservations also

We need to try and do a TBH get together sometime
          I'm all for that. July 28-30 we will be at Magnolia Beach boondocking and kayak fishing the flats, all free. Y'all join us!

Comment

Perow, great idea on the get together...

As long as it is in the fall, cooler months. Older I get, the less I like the heat. [emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
              Perow, great idea on the get together...

As long as it is in the fall, cooler months. Older I get, the less I like the heat. [emoji15]
              Yep - or spring. Either one works for me. I'm with you, Buckshot, I can do without the sweaty days. lol

Comment

We are having a blast exploring at Palo Duro Canyon State Park.

Comment

Here's my little rig at the lake this weekend. I've had it right at five years and like it. It's perfect to sit at the deer lease for deer season and then haul it home for some camping trips during the summer. I have been eyeing a new fifth wheel lately though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We love this new park! But the weather has been a big bucket of SUCK ALL WEEK. Rain.... wind... rain.. more wind ...hail.... wind

This camper still had paper tags on it.

"By the lake rv park" just south of Ardmore Oklahoma 1 mile from lake Murray. Has it all. Highly recommend
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here is a quick update video. Time to eat, shower, and crash!

Comment

Thought I would share this little set up. We use to carry a "pack n play" and all kinds of junk for the little ones to sleep in. This is waayyyyy easier and stores in seen when not in use. And goes back to a table for the entire day.

Works well for us. I know there are several with little ones that have an issue of safely sleeping. My youngest is almost 16 months... and he probably "could" get out. But has never even tried.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I thought we would never arrive! Right at 2k miles round trip.

We had a blast but it does feel good to be back home.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                            We love this new park! But the weather has been a big bucket of SUCK ALL WEEK. Rain.... wind... rain.. more wind ...hail.... wind

This camper still had paper tags on it.

"By the lake rv park" just south of Ardmore Oklahoma 1 mile from lake Murray. Has it all. Highly recommend
                            Looks like the wind already got your awning!!

Comment

Wasn't mine! I had mine rolled up. That trailer still had paper tags on it!

Comment

I survived the 5 day beat down. Lol
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X