Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

What RV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pic

32' Forest River Shasta Revere with super slide. Headed to Inks lake on saturday then Jellystone on Canyon Lake.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DaveS903 View Post
      We'll be there too!

Just picked up one of these. Our coach doesn't have an outdoor kitchen. I think one of these will come in handy when we don't want to fire up the inside stove/oven.

You will love it. Have used one of those a lot. One thing you might think about is getting the external line to hook directly up to a larger propane tank.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Northern Lite 8.11 Q SE on my F350. Fully self contained. Don't need electric, sewer and water hookups and can pull off just about anywhere back here in the Rocky Mountains. Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
          You will love it. Have used one of those a lot. One thing you might think about is getting the external line to hook directly up to a larger propane tank.

I've got one around here somewhere but it is only 4' or 5' if I remember correctly. I'll probably order a longer one off Amazon. I am also going to need a portable table. Probably grab one of these (Mesa Adjustable Folding Table from Camp Chef) unless I can find something I like more:
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DaveS903 View Post
            I've got one around here somewhere but it is only 4' or 5' if I remember correctly. I'll probably order a longer one off Amazon. I am also going to need a portable table. Probably grab one of these (Mesa Adjustable Folding Table from Camp Chef) unless I can find something I like more:
            For a table I use one of those 6 foot plastic folding tables that folds in half. I am sure you have seen them, very sturdy. I got mine at Sam's Club.
            Since I have a slide in truck camper I just throw it in my ATV trailer.

I would also add that Camp Chef makes the portable kit which allows you to use a larger propane tank. I am not sure if the connection point at the stove is anything special or not but in case your existing hose does not work you can check them out.

Last edited by WyoBull; 06-16-2017, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
              Northern Lite 8.11 Q SE on my F350. Fully self contained. Don't need electric, sewer and water hookups and can pull off just about anywhere back here in the Rocky Mountains. Love it!

What cargo box do you have on the back of your ATV? Is it comfortable for the passenger? Like it or wish you'd gotten a different one? Thx!

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                What cargo box do you have on the back of your ATV? Is it comfortable for the passenger? Like it or wish you'd gotten a different one? Thx!
                I have the CanAm box that is part of their Link system so it comes on and off very easily.
                The one I have is the medium sized box. They have 3 different size boxes. It has a ton of room inside.

Comment

Great thread here!

I am in need of a good Toyhauler if anyone has a lead on one.

Thanks,
                  Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by fullsizeaggie View Post
                    Family land in east TX. Trying for a Port A run end of July.
                    We will be just South of Port Lavaca the last weekend in July and August if things go as scheduled.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Comment

Went ahead and sent my cancellation in this morning to TPWD for this weekend at Tawakoni SP due to 60%-90% rain/thunder storm forecast. TPWD sent me a full refund (they usually keep part of the $$$) due to "tropical storms in the area." We don't mind a little weather when it is cooler but when it is really hot, it just isn't a whole lot of fun.

Comment

Well first weekend in new trailer-out at hickory creek

One of our friends left the water on in the bathroom so the trailer flooded

Moving stuff outside because the storms coming and a copperhead decide he liked the space under my steps

What a great start to the weekend

Comment

42' Forest River Heritage Glen 356QB. Love this trailer for its back room for the kiddos. Opposing slides make the rear bunk room huge and they have their own bathroom. We are currently living in it full time. I got transferred to Austin with my company from DFW. We sold our house and decided to stay a bit more fluid in case they ask me to move again. A big trailer made the most sense for us for now. My wife's cousin was nice enough to let us set up on her 45 acres. There are deer and hogs on the land so who could ask for more!!! Going from a 2300sqft house to a 300+sqft trailer is A bit tight for a family of 4 plus 2 dogs and 2 cats but with a 45 acre yard and so much to do around Austin we aren't inside much. It's taken some getting used to but so far the family is loving it. Now I just need a 1ton truck to haul this thing around and do some adventuring. In the mean time I guess I will just put out feeders and blinds

And the view is spectacular. We can see downtown Austin from the hill we are on.

Last edited by justin81; 06-23-2017, 11:39 PM.

Comment

For camping I have a 2009 popup fully stocked with everything but perishables. Stays in the garage so it does not cost me for storage. Thought about buying a bigger one but when I looked at the cost of storage and price of the camper it did not make sense for camping 4 to 6 times a year. Deer lease camper is a 1998 23' I bought mainly for the bathroom. Had to replace the toilet and the price was crazy but it is a RV. A/C, stove and all else works on it and it does not leak so far. Keeps me cool in the summer and warm in the winter and dry. That is all that matters.

Comment

Picked this one up earlier this week. Be nice not having to load the golf cart in the bed of the truck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Frio bound!

Comment

Working...
                                X