X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zeiss Victory B T P 10X40

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
      No pic but I only have one now and there all I need for anywhere and anything

10x42 Swarovski EL Swarovision
      Same

Comment

I got the vortex db 10x50. Only cost me a couple hundred bucks. They will work just fine for me while I save up for some higher end glass.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Pigthumper View Post
          Nikon everything. Scopes, binoculars, cameras, and rangefinders.
          Same here!
          Well...actually I do have a few Leupolds..and....a couple of weavers..a Burris
          Oh and that Simmons that I throw at the squirrels when they get in to the bird feeder
          Last edited by txbowhunter31; 09-18-2016, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
            I got the vortex db 10x50. Only cost me a couple hundred bucks. They will work just fine for me while I save up for some higher end glass.

Skinny

These are the same ones I have. I actually switch from Leupold to these and like them much better. Plus the warranty is phenomenal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

OPTICS...Whats yours?

Originally posted by David DeAnda View Post
              These are the same ones I have. I actually switch from Leupold to these and like them much better. Plus the warranty is phenomenal.

Same here. I think I had the Acadias or something like that. I've had them since 2008 I believe. They were ok but nowhere near what these vortex binos are. I'll let my kiddos use the old pair.

Skinny

Comment

Binoculars -Swarovski 10x42 SLC HD
                Scope-Swarovski Z5 5-25x52 BT
                Rangefinder- Leica CRF 1000R
                Attached Files
                Last edited by dc1986; 09-19-2016, 04:04 AM.

Comment

I just got my new Maven B.2 11x45's in the mail today along with my promaster 525 tripod and Field Optics Research rapid release adapter. I was only able to play with it for a minute before my wife got home and I had to hide it all, but really impressed with the quality and clarity next to my 10x42 Leopold Cascades. Can't wait to take them to the stand next Saturday.

Comment

Leica Geovid HD-B 10x42 rangefinders binoculars

Swarovski 10x42 binoculars

Vortex Rzr HD angled spotting scope

Leopold scopes on all of my rifles

I also do a lot of photography and firmly believe in buying the best glass you can afford. Buy once, cry once.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Steiner nighthunters

Comment

Leicas for me in the 10x42 variety

Comment

laser vision!

Comment

Steiner Predator 10x42. They suit me fine for the moment, better than the old $100 nikons by a ton, but were still reasonably priced enough.

One of these days will pony up for a really nice pair of binos and a nice spotter, but gotta make do with what you have.

Comment

Not being a wise ~~~ but why do people use binoculars when bow hunting? I could understand doing a spot & stalk but if you're hunting out of blind and your animal will be within 40 yards, I have always felt that it would be one more think to keep up with and get busted with movement. When I started hunting I always had one in my pack but I haven't carried one in the last 4 years. Since I carry my 6x rangefinder, I do use this to take a closer look at the animal

Comment

Working...
                              X