• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Austin has 4 titles.

Houston none.

Wait Austin has 10.....6 in baseball.

That is what we call a Chewfail. LOL.
    Thought we were talking pro football....not bandwagon fandom! My bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Thought we were talking pro football....not bandwagon fandom! My bad!
      You brought up Austin, homeboy.

Hell y'all are Dallas' biya in pro football and Austin's biyaaaaaatch in college football.......and y'all have two teams.

Comment

I know....Austin don't have a team. Hello. I was being sarcastic in reference to all the dallas fans that have no ties to the city except "America's Team". But I'm probably wrong. I'm sure you are scrait up from the dallas screets.

Comment

Hell y'all are Dallas' biya in pro football and Austin's biyaaaaaatch in college football.......and y'all have two teams.
          I am a cowboys fan and you are insufferably over the top.

Comment

Just found out I won 4 tickets to Fridays game. Havent even been to the new stadium yet. Should be fun.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Home of the only Super Bowl Team from Houston.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1113.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	24457299

Comment

I know....Austin don't have a team. Hello. I was being sarcastic in reference to all the dallas fans that have no ties to the city except "America's Team". But I'm probably wrong. I'm sure you are scrait up from the dallas screets.
                  If not America's team they are definitely Texas' team. So now you have to live in the city limits of the team to be a fan? Then they are actually Arlington's team. Dallas people cannot be fans of any NFL team.

Come on man.

I lived in Dallas from age 15-35. Was at the 92 playoff game against the Eagles, at the pep rally to send them off to SF. At the 92 parade where the riots were. in 93 I was at the NFC championship game against the hate 49ers. Pre age 15 I grew up in Waco. Everyone there is Cowboys fans.

I was a part of the Dallas heavy metal and strip club scene of the 80s-90s.

What more do you want?
                  Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 08-18-2016, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
                    I am a cowboys fan and you are insufferably over the top.

Hopefully you don't think I give two ****s what you think......because I don't.

Comment

If I lived in Houston and had to suffer through Houston sports sans Michael Jordan's baseball years, I'd be looking for another team too... Luckily I don't..

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                        Check back in week 8 and see who is where.
                        Romo on the IR?

Comment

Also I laugh at the Romo haters. I have never really been a huge fan.......but the dude was an undrafted free agent out of Northern Illinois. He has done way more than any Houston QB EVER and he is 3rd on the Cowboys list. Well, Mc Nair was pretty good.....oh wait he was a Titan. LOL.

He has millions and is married to a hot *** blonde.

Houston Aggy is as jealous of him as y'all are of DFW sports dominance. (the Astros are now 10 back and not even in 2nd place anymore. 11-2 Rangers on the season).
                          Dfw??? Lol... Houston teams have championships... Just not in the sport you decide to argue about. Unless it's basketball

Comment

I lived in Dallas from age 15-35. Was at the 92 playoff game against the Eagles, at the pep rally to send them off to SF. At the 92 parade where the riots were. in 93 I was at the NFC championship game against the hate 49ers. Pre age 15 I grew up in Waco. Everyone there is Cowboys fans.
                            Alright...you get a pass. I was mainly referring to the guys that somehow derive satisfaction from being a die hard fan of a team from a place that they have no ties with. It cracks me up. Guy I work with has a simulated cowboys superbowl ring (yes, he's old and into history). He's lived in Houston all his life. I just don't see how someone can get excited about a team from somewhere else. Call me weird. Go TWINS! All the way baby!

Comment

"An honest government has no fear of an armed population".

Comment

Not a joke but funny!

Walt Garrison when asked if Tom Landry ever smiled, said "I don't know. I was only there for 9 years!"

Comment

Working...
                                X