Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Pimpin ain't easy yo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ha! Now that's funny!

Comment

Dang. That looks like me on the right.

Comment

I have no real ties to the Saints, but have been a fan since I was young. But CHEW, I have a reason, please don't arrest me . I grew up in Northern California and everyone was a 49ers fan. I hated that. Hated the niners. Back then the Saints and Niners were in the same division and the Saints sucked, bad. But, no matter how bad they were they seemed to be able to beat the Niners at least once a year. They may have gone 1-11, but that 1 win was against San Fran. That meant for that one week a year I could walk around and tell all the San Fran fans they sucked

Comment

Y'all love BoB.

I do too.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Y'all love BoB.

I do too.
            1 out of 2 ain't bad.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
              I have no real ties to the Saints, but have been a fan since I was young. But CHEW, I have a reason, please don't arrest me . I grew up in Northern California and everyone was a 49ers fan. I hated that. Hated the niners. Back then the Saints and Niners were in the same division and the Saints sucked, bad. But, no matter how bad they were they seemed to be able to beat the Niners at least once a year. They may have gone 1-11, but that 1 win was against San Fran. That meant for that one week a year I could walk around and tell all the San Fran fans they sucked
              Even the Saints have won at least "ONE" SuperBowl......so keep your heads up Texan fans....this proves even the ****tiest franchise on the planet can do it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Y'all love BoB.

I do too.
                What's not to love!!

Comment

Working...
                X