Clear All

[ATTACH]807465[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrail View Post
      [ATTACH]807465[/ATTACH]
      Bahahahahaha

Comment

Comment

I'm not just a Cowboys fan I also root for anyone playing the Texans. I saw the Texans won their first preseason game I guess they are going to the Super Bowl again. Pffft.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
            My favorite time of the sports radio year is just around the corner. It's that time every year when Texans fan comes on all excited with glee and full of confidence. They talk a little trash, talk a lot of optimism, and basically forget that the franchise has been a huge pile of failure. Then around week 3 the seeds of doubt begin to sprout. By week 6 doubt becomes sadness and panic begins to flower. By week 10 they are back to talking about next year's draft as JJ Watt's career is slowly wasted, game after game. Year after year.

I'm pretty sure the same thing happens in every city that has a football team.
            Especially Dallas as of late. How could that be?

Have you ever read the college football threads here? No more than 10 National Championships in the bag before the first game day. Every year.

Comment

Check back in week 8 and see who is where.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                I'm pretty sure the same thing happens in every city that has a football team.

Especially Dallas as of late. How could that be?

Have you ever read the college football threads here? No more than 10 National Championships in the bag before the first game day. Every year.

Oh no, reality set in a long time ago for Dallas fans. Maybe not the owner, but the fans know how hard t will be to claw their way out of despair.

Texans fans still haven't gotten it though. They think they are entitled to success just because they haven't had it yet. And that pipe dream is sure amusing to watch as it evaporates each week.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                  Oh no, reality set in a long time ago for Dallas fans. Maybe not the owner, but the fans know how hard t will be to claw their way out of despair.

Texans fans still haven't gotten it though. They think they are entitled to success just because they haven't had it yet. And that pipe dream is sure amusing to watch as it evaporates each week.

Who is your team?

Nobody is entitled to anything.

Or are you the type of guy that just complains all year about how bad all the teams are and show up to a Superbowl party with a jersey of the favored team?

Comment

More memes please!! That last one about the Texans O line was awesome and I'm a Texan fan, lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                      Who is your team?

Nobody is entitled to anything.

Or are you the type of guy that just complains all year about how bad all the teams are and show up to a Superbowl party with a jersey of the favored team?

I love the Cowboys like a parent loves their idiot 18yr old son. No matter all the dumb **** he says or does, no matter not living up to his full potential, no matter blowing the biggest opportunity that could have changed his future, you have no choice but to love him.

The only thing that could make me turn my back on the Cowboys is if they moved out of Texas. And even then I wouldn't be a Texans fan. Kinda like Dodge trucks, I have too much invested bashing, hating, and laughing at them to change now! [emoji1]

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                        More memes please!!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

What do you say to a Dallas Cowboys player dressed in a three-piece suit?

"Will the defendant please rise."

Comment

Sorry, that was the only texan one i had
                              Attached Files

Comment

a few more
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X