Dallas Cowboy's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    There are still real Indians and cowboys. Not my fault I never heard of the oilers until we moved to Alvin in 1980. They never made the news in San Antonio or Dallas.

You never heard of the Oilers until 1980. That must have been a huge rock you were living under! They were 11-5 in 1980 and Campbell was the NFL rushing leader for the third consecutive year.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Leave traildust alone......when he was growing up there were still real Indians in the woods....so it's natural he would lean towards the Cowboys.

Drop Dead Fred lives WAY north of Houston so he had no choice but to be a die hard.

What can I say I know how to pick em even at a young age! Troy aikman was my idol.... One of the greatest all time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        What can I say I know how to pick em even at a young age! Troy aikman was my idol.... One of the greatest all time

Troy should have won a best supporting actor award. Throw the ball to a hall of Famer or hand the ball to a hall of Famer.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Troy should have won a best supporting actor award. Throw the ball to a hall of Famer or hand the ball to a hall of Famer.

So who threw the ball and handed the ball off?

Comment

I hear ya brother. I grew up loving George Brett (I played third base all through my youth). Just got this badboy last year after my BOYS won the series.

Comment

So who threw the ball and handed the ball off?

The luckiest guy in the right place at the right time. I ain't mad at him. Troy did very well for himself. I think Romo is a better QB than Troy was.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                I hear ya brother. I grew up loving George Brett (I played third base all through my youth). Just got this badboy last year after my BOYS won the series.

Niiiiice that's deserving of a slow clap! Great skills there too on the ink

Comment

Dallas Cowboy's

The luckiest guy in the right place at the right time. I ain't mad at him. Troy did very well for himself. I think Romo is a better QB than Troy was.

Can't you say that about all the greats? But no your def not mad [emoji848]

Name a great qb and I'll show you a HOF wr or rb

Comment

Dallas Cowboy's

Troy helped make Irvin a HOF. Not many QBs were as accurate as he was.

If you comment was truly the case and not a woman scorned .. Dan Pastorini should have been a HOFer.
                    Last edited by Smart; 08-19-2016, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Troy helped madk Irvin a HOF. Not many QBs were as accurate as he was.

If you comment was truly the case and not a woman scorned .. Dan Pastorini should have been a HOFer.

My exact post above you anything to try and down play a cowboy. Bet if he played for the oilers and won all those rings it'd be a different tune

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Troy helped madk Irvin a HOF. Not many QBs were as accurate as he was.

Troy made Irvin? Interesting. I will take your word for it. I always thought Irvin was a great WR and a team leader.

Comment

Oh he mad![emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Name a great qb and I'll show you a HOF wr or rb
                            Dan Marino

Comment

Dan Marino

0 rings overrated

Comment

0 rings overrated

Dan Marino was overrated, but Troy is the bomb?

RRRIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTT

Comment

Working...
                                X