• Time
  • Show
Clear All

... ;(
    Attached Files

Comment

Chiefs were tough on ol JJ last year playoff game [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Which playoff game were the cowgirls in last year?....

Comment

Dallas Cowboy's

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
          Which playoff game were the cowgirls in last year?....

They scored the same amounting points the Texans did that week minus the expenses to travel[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            91-Bulls (Jordan MVP)
            92-Bulls (Jordan MVP)
            93-Bulls (Jordan MVP)
            94-Rockets (Jordan playing baseball)
            95-Rockets (Jordan playing baseball)
            96-Bulls (Jordan Back - MVP)
            97-Bulls (Jordan Back - MVP)
            98-Bulls (Jordan Back - MVP)
            Jordan Retires!!

So does this mean the rest of the NBA just didn't participate those two seasons? Did the Rockets win a participation trophy because everyone else was at home watching Jordan play baseball? Come on man! Now y'all are sounding as bad as jealous Houston fans. The Cowboys earned their Superbowls and the Rockets earned their Championships. What did the Mavs do in 94-95? Give credit where it's due. Olajuwon was a champion, and Hershel Walker was the best thing that ever happened to the Cowboys!

Last edited by AntlerCollector; 08-19-2016, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              I'd be upset as a Texan fan too if all my exs went out and won the super bowl with ease
              I'd be upset as a Cowboys fan when one of the oldest teams in the NFL is constantly compared to the newest team in the NFL. So much for progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                The numbers suggest that if Jordan was playing basketball both years the Dream would be titleless.......
                Wrong. Maybe numbers aren't your thing...

Comment

Originally posted by bermise View Post
                  I'd be upset as a Cowboys fan when one of the oldest teams in the NFL is constantly compared to the newest team in the NFL. So much for progress.
                  It's always the Texan fans doing the comparison. Nothing new, Cowboys have always been a measuring stick for many teams. Texan fans have nothing to talk about other than the Cowboys. Sad, sad, sad.

Comment

Originally posted by bermise View Post

Who compares the two? All I ever hear is Texans fans blabbering at the mouth about the Cowboys. When they should be worried about their own mediocrity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                      It's always the Texan fans doing the comparison. Nothing new, Cowboys have always been a measuring stick for many teams. Texan fans have nothing to talk about other than the Cowboys. Sad, sad, sad.
                      I don't believe the cowboys have been the measuring stick for any team the last 20 some odd years.

You are one of those fans Chew was referring to.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                        I don't believe the cowboys have been the measuring stick for any team the last 20 some odd years.

Leave traildust alone......when he was growing up there were still real Indians in the woods....so it's natural he would lean towards the Cowboys.

Drop Dead Fred lives WAY north of Houston so he had no choice but to be a die hard.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post

You are a typical Texan fan. Go stare at that empty trophy case and dream some more!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              You are a typical Texan fan. Go stare at that empty trophy case and dream some more!

Playoff participation ribbons are cool.[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                Leave traildust alone......when he was growing up there were still real Indians in the woods....so it's natural he would lean towards the Cowboys.

Drop Dead Fred lives WAY north of Houston so he had no choice but to be a die hard.
                                There are still real Indians and cowboys. Not my fault I never heard of the oilers until we moved to Alvin in 1980. They never made the news in San Antonio or Dallas.

Comment

Working...
                                X