Live - Appalachian Trail Thru Hike ... GA to MA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, awesome accomplishment!

I can see the Dude resemblance but if you shaved that beard you could be a twin brother to Townes Van Zandt.

Comment

What a great journey. Thank you for taking us along.

Comment

Great finish to a epic journey.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations! What an accomplishment! Thanks for taking us along.

Comment

Awesome journey!

Comment

What a journey.

Did you leave yourself a little decompress time before getting back to the grind?

Comment

What an incredible journey, Brandon. I was completely oblivious to anything like this before your thread. Now I'm completely enthralled.

Congratulations on this life-changing accomplishment and thank you for taking us along!
                Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Well done!

Comment

Great job!!! Congrats. I'll be making a donation to your cause.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                      What a journey.

Did you leave yourself a little decompress time before getting back to the grind?
                      B is spending the next few days in Maine relaxing with his wife , so Yes he is chillin' and catching up on R&R

they'll fly back to HOU by early next week

Comment

That's right, I am chilling up here for a few days and diving back into work ASAP. Plus.... It's bow season!!!! And speaking of seasons, moose season opened in Maine a few days ago and there was a game inspection station at the camp I stayed at!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	24464791

Comment

Congrats on an incredible accomplishment and thanks for taking us along

Comment

What an incredible journey and accomplishment!! Thank you for waking us along with you!

Comment

Congrats.. Thanks for taking us on this amazing adventure.. Really something to have followed! I'm SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                                That's right, I am chilling up here for a few days and diving back into work ASAP. Plus.... It's bow season!!!! And speaking of seasons, moose season opened in Maine a few days ago and there was a game inspection station at the camp I stayed at!!

[ATTACH]816163[/ATTACH]
                                Lotta meat on them big jokers.

Comment

Working...
                                X