Live - Appalachian Trail Thru Hike ... GA to MA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's gonna get eaten by a moose!

This thread. Wow for days. Thanks for taking us for the ride.

Comment

This has been a great read!

We watched Robert Redford's "A Walk in the Woods" and thought about you. Stay safe!

Comment

Still one of the best reads on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
          traveling through the boggy marsh-like area

Ain't much room for a pass if you meet a bear or something!

Comment

I am in Andover, Maine this morning. It's basically in the middle of no where, but we hitched into town and there is resupply and a breakfast place. The general store sold Shiner Beer!!! I felt obligated to buy a six pack. I am sitting at 256 miles to go. All the hikers are slowing down and taking it all in. We have many more climbs, but we all are confident that we can finish!

Comment

We went thru Mahoosuc Notch Day the notch is considered the hardest and/or the funnest mile on the Appalachian Trail. The trail and some points goes under rocks! I thought it was very fun!

Here is Muwinn navigating through the boulder field in the Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	24460991

Comment

Hizenburg coming through a rock tunnel.

Click image for larger version

Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	24460992

Comment

Muwin and Hizenburg grinding out another steep climb out of the Mahoosuc of Notch.

Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	24460993

Comment

A view from other day...

Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	24460994

Comment

All that climbing has gotten your muscles ready for the hard stuff. The pics are just plain stinking beautiful country, thanks for sharing.

Stay at it, the finish will be epic.

Comment

This journey just gets better and better with every mile.

Comment

I see something at the end of your walk!

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                            I am in Andover, Maine this morning. It's basically in the middle of no where, but we hitched into town and there is resupply and a breakfast place. The general store sold Shiner Beer!!! I felt obligated to buy a six pack. I am sitting at 256 miles to go. All the hikers are slowing down and taking it all in. We have many more climbs, but we all are confident that we can finish!
                            Just caught back up on this. Looks like you are having a great time.

I like the fact that you all are slowing down and starting to reflect on it and take in the experience. Keep on trucking Brandon, you've got this.

Thanks for the updates and taking us along with you on the journey of a lifetime.

Comment

Wow! I've read this whole thread over the past 2 hours or so off and on, amazing! I'm gonna have to start on your blog. Best of luck to you sir, can't wait to see what you have next and to see ya finish your dream! Just amazing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I also followed you on IG. Seeing the pics along with reading makes it that much better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X