Covert camera wireless App?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PowThudBeer View Post
    Just set mine up with solar panel from ultramatic and rechargeables in the cam with a 12 volt battery. As soon as it fired up it was on 7, I get 25 or so pics a night and it drops to 5. By noon it's back up to 7. I'll see what happens over a little more time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
    That's good to know. So, I suppose it takes around a 2.5 to 3 watt panel to do the job.
    That is exactly what I am thinking......somewhere around 2.25-2.5 mimimum to keep up.

My uncles has been out 20 days now with a 5 watt and still at 9

Comment

I just checked my voltage at roughly 24 hours. Yesterday's starting voltage was 12.26 volts and today the voltage is at 12.88 volts. I think I have it whipped!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

WOW that is awesome.

Well mine went back to 6-7 after I checked the camera and powered it off and back on. I will check it but put rechargeables back into it today

Comment

i took the plunge and ordered one on Amazon. It was $308 and i figured it would be last years model. Was surprised when i opened the box and saw it was the newest one.

Is that a good price or normal to be that much cheaper? if so i woulda bought one a long time ago.

Setting it up now.

Comment

Yes my buddy also just bought one...$310 shipped on Amazon. Cant beat that

My panel is back to 9 and has been for 3-4 days so my panel is increasing/positively charging my battery when it was low

HAPPY

Comment

yep, description was weak and wasn't sure which one they send. i bought from bestseller and here is the link. can confirm its the 12.0 2016 model. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comment

Yes that is it. Great buy

Comment

I'm confused. What camera are we talking about at this point?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                    I'm confused. What camera are we talking about at this point?
                    2016 Covert Code Black 12.0

$399-419 most places

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                      2016 Covert Code Black 12.0

$399-419 most places
                      They're mentioning $310 shipped on Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                        They're mentioning $310 shipped on Amazon.
                        yes i bought from that link...for $309 and got the newest camera shipped to me.

Comment

Mine has been out for 4+ months with a 12v battery and a 12volt panel from Academy and I am still at 9. Not sure the panel rating but curious to voltage test next time I am at the lease.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by markm View Post
                            Mine has been out for 4+ months with a 12v battery and a 12volt panel from Academy and I am still at 9. Not sure the panel rating but curious to voltage test next time I am at the lease.

I am surprised. The WI panels from Academy suck and mine never lasted past 4-6 weeks

Comment

They sell different ones..... I get the ones with the flex metal conduit over the wire.

Comment

Originally posted by markm View Post
                                They sell different ones..... I get the ones with the flex metal conduit over the wire.

Do you have a pic or it online? To my knowledge all they sell are the cheaper WI panels under $30.

The WI panels have the silver flex conduit...yes

Comment

Working...
                                X