X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carey I'll shoot you a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by txfireguy2003 View Post
      Man Carey, I'm sure sorry to hear this! I also left my 4 wheeler there for 4 years, never any trouble. Call Oran and get the name of the low life sum buck he allowed to "cut cedar" on the place. He cut a few trees alright, but he stole stuff, fished without permission, probably poached.....That's the first guy I'd be looking for if I was the SO. Nothing ever a problem until those losers showed up.
      Wayne told Oran and from what I gather he didn't really act like it was all that big of deal. I feel that nothing really matters, along as it doesn't mess with the land Oran & his friend hunts.

Comment

Originally posted by TXFireFighter View Post
        Carey I'll shoot you a pm.
        Sounds Great & Looking forward to the info

Comment

Bummer...

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
            Wayne told Oran and from what I gather he didn't really act like it was all that big of deal. I feel that nothing really matters, along as it doesn't mess with the land Oran & his friend hunts.
            Yeah, Oran ain't going to do anything about it. Just thinking that if you knew who they were, maybe SO would have a lead. I loved the place, but if started getting shady right before I left.

Comment

More and more I'm hearing and reading about stuff being stolen in that area. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Originally posted by txfireguy2003 View Post
                Yeah, Oran ain't going to do anything about it. Just thinking that if you knew who they were, maybe SO would have a lead. I loved the place, but if started getting shady right before I left.
                I really enjoy the place, and I saw a lot of deer there last year. I was kind of surprised when hearing people that had been on it in the past. I would say I saw a deer every sit last year but maybe 2 or 3, and I probably put in 40-50 hunts in. I also saw one of the big bucks I have ever seen, had him dead to rights, and just could not get a shot off. I had all intention of staying on the place and have already paid for this year, but the theft of the 4 wheelers sure left a bad taste in my mouth. I know it is nobody's fault but the people who stole them, but it sure seems to me that a lot of people have access to the gates and the hunters are the only one losing property

Comment

Great News, I just heard back from one of the guys that lost his 4 wheeler that lives in Burnet, and the sheriff office did recover his. He didn't find a lot of info on it being today in Sunday & Easter, but that is great news. I hope the other guys get theirs back

Comment

Hope you get them all back. I wonder if lease prices ever fall if an area becomes known as a high theft zone for hunters?

Comment

Great News, I just heard back from one of the guys that lost his 4 wheeler that lives in Burnet, and the sheriff office did recover his. He didn't find a lot of info on it being today in Sunday & Easter, but that is great news. I hope the other guys get theirs back
                      That's some good news!

Comment

Good news and good luck.

Comment

They have been busting a bunch of trailer and Wheeler thieves the past few weeks. Glad they are making progress.

Comment

I really enjoy the place, and I saw a lot of deer there last year. I was kind of surprised when hearing people that had been on it in the past. I would say I saw a deer every sit last year but maybe 2 or 3, and I probably put in 40-50 hunts in. I also saw one of the big bucks I have ever seen, had him dead to rights, and just could not get a shot off. I had all intention of staying on the place and have already paid for this year, but the theft of the 4 wheelers sure left a bad taste in my mouth. I know it is nobody's fault but the people who stole them, but it sure seems to me that a lot of people have access to the gates and the hunters are the only one losing property
                            It really used to be a great place. But like said before when those dope heads showed up things hot the fan quick!!!! Good luck and glad Eric got his wheeler back. Hard lesson learned. And you're right Oran will be there waiting for his check and too bad for y'all.

Comment

Just got a call from one of the guys on the lease and he was called by the sheriff's office in Burnet and they told him that they had his Kawasaki Mule in possession and it was in San Antonio. We are going to pick it up on Saturday. So all & all we got 1 4 wheeler back & the Mule back (we don't know what kind of condition yet), only one of the 4 wheelers was not found and fortunately that member had insurance on his and insurance cut him a check a long time ago. My hats off to all the LEO's that were involved

Comment

That's good news. Hope the scum get what they deserve.
                                My patience is gone with theives.

Comment

Working...
                                X