No announcement yet.

Thieves Hit Us Hard - Burnet Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call Steve Savoy with heart of Texas auto theft task force. His office is in Burnet county.

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
      Call Steve Savoy with heart of Texas auto theft task force. His office is in Burnet county.
      Is this a independent task force or a government force??

Comment

It is commissioned by a grant from the state. Burnet county sheriff department will probably pass the case to them.

Comment

It is commissioned by a grant from the state. Burnet county sheriff department will probably pass the case to them.
          Thanks, I looked it up, and I passed the info to one of the guys on the lease that live there in Burnet. I was surprised to see that the Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association gets involved with ATV theft!!!

Comment

Sorry to hear that. They got me in east texas on Thursday. Stole my truck right out of my driveway as I was letting it warm up before work. I hate thieves!!!!

Comment

That sucks. This is the time of year the thieves like to hit hunting camps.

Happened to us a couple of years ago in Coryell County.

Comment

I wanted to bump this, please keep your eyes & ears open. Thanks

Comment

Sorry to hear this. I always worry about my suburban at my lease.

Comment

check local area Facebook groups and off roading type groups

Comment

I feel you're pain. I went too hook up my trailer too run out too the lease and get my ranger yesterday and I guess somebody needed it more than I did.

Comment

Hopefully "carma" will square things up for you. They'll screw up sooner or later.

Comment

Sorry to hear this I hate thieves

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            Ouch..!! How far off the main road is yall's camp?.. Inside job maybe??
                            Yeah, like how did they know they were there in the first place?

Comment

Is your place north of 29 , near a rail road track ?

Comment

Is your place north of 29 , near a rail road track ?
                                X2. I think I used to be on that lease a few years back. Wayne is the manager and the local guy was Eric. Same place?

Comment

Working...
                                X