Thieves Hit Us Hard - Burnet Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
    Is your place north of 29 , near a rail road track ?
    Originally posted by Texasgamehunter View Post
    X2. I think I used to be on that lease a few years back. Wayne is the manager and the local guy was Eric. Same place?
    Yep, same place

Comment

Was your stuff stolen off this place also cantexduck ?

Comment

We never had any issues with thieves until the last year I was in there they allowed some dope heads cut some cedars down. Then I got off the lease. Did Wayne's wheeler get stolen? I know he always left it there chained up to the post. I hate that happened to y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by LloydMcCoy View Post
          Was your stuff stolen off this place also cantexduck ?
          No. I know the place real well.

Comment

Originally posted by Texasgamehunter View Post
            We never had any issues with thieves until the last year I was in there they allowed some dope heads cut some cedars down. Then I got off the lease. Did Wayne's wheeler get stolen? I know he always left it there chained up to the post. I hate that happened to y'all.
            Yep, Wayne, Eric, and the guy I hunt with lost his Mule. They tried to take my 4 wheeler but couldn't get it started I guess. My ignition was removed. Wayne said he had left his 4 wheeler there for years, so that was the reason we left ours there. We had our stuff in that pole barn just north of the house

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
              Yep, Wayne, Eric, and the guy I hunt with lost his Mule. They tried to take my 4 wheeler but couldn't get it started I guess. My ignition was removed. Wayne said he had left his 4 wheeler there for years, so that was the reason we left ours there. We had our stuff in that pole barn just north of the house
              Well I can tell you that he wasn't lying. I left my 4 wheeler there for 3 years year round up against the fence behind our camper. I guess y'all wont be taking that for granted anymore. Good luck catching those scum bags.

Comment

Carey, have you talked to the sheriff's office lately? I got word that they just recovered 4 4wheelers and 2 utvs in the last few days (all confirmed stolen). Goodluck I hope they find your stuff.

Comment

All thieves should be shot on sight! Low life scum that is not worth the air they breath. My next door neighbor (DPS officer) has told me that the meth heads are stealing anything and everything, especially ATV's and UTV'S. Same thing from a friend that is an LEO! Hope you get your stuff back. mMy 4 wheeler was stolen a week ago Friday night, have the video, but cannot see the license number. I know the make and model of the truck they used, but the SO will not return my call. I know my theft is not a important as some of the stuff they so, but I would appreciate a call back.

KAT's!

Comment

Originally posted by TXFireFighter View Post
                    Carey, have you talked to the sheriff's office lately? I got word that they just recovered 4 4wheelers and 2 utvs in the last few days (all confirmed stolen). Goodluck I hope they find your stuff.
                    Bump for this info.

Comment

Originally posted by TXFireFighter View Post
                      Wow, no I haven't. I just sent a text to one of the guys hat live there in Burnet to check it out. How did you hear of it. Thanks for the info & have my fingers crossed

Comment

Man Carey, I'm sure sorry to hear this! I also left my 4 wheeler there for 4 years, never any trouble. Call Oran and get the name of the low life sum buck he allowed to "cut cedar" on the place. He cut a few trees alright, but he stole stuff, fished without permission, probably poached.....That's the first guy I'd be looking for if I was the SO. Nothing ever a problem until those losers showed up.

Comment

I hope they cut their throats!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big O View Post
                            Wow! Nothing worse than a P. O. S. Thief! Hope they catch them soon!
                            I disagree...

nothing worst than a P O S thief stealing from good guy!

sorry to just hear about this buddy...I hope they hang the P O S!

Comment

Must be local guys in so capacity. Work or living. I would bet it was in broad daylight. Might want to ask some of the locals if they noticed a trailer around that ranch lately.

Godspeed.

Comment

Word is they know several dope heads who are in the area thieven. But without proof or if not caught in the act what do you do. They will slip up soon enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X