No announcement yet.

Kidney Stone ! help,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When the pain hits, try this- Lay on ur side with ur knees in ur chest. I've had 2 and that helps some but only for awhile. It really depends on exactly where it is.

Comment

If you are in extreme pain and either can't get to the ER or can't take pain meds one alternative is to have your spouse, neighbor, coworker, or complete stranger if need be, drop to a knee and hammer you with a paralyzer right to the choad.

It won't stop the pain from the stone but it will most certainly redirect your attention in a way that will make the stone feel like little more than a minor annoyance

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
        If you are in extreme pain and either can't get to the ER or can't take pain meds one alternative is to have your spouse, neighbor, coworker, or complete stranger if need be, drop to a knee and hammer you with a paralyzer right to the choad.

It won't stop the pain from the stone but it will most certainly redirect your attention in a way that will make the stone feel like little more than a minor annoyance
        Lol! Yep that'll work for a few minutes.

Comment

Another vote for Braggs acv, first one went with the meds, hospital visit, the whole bit, I hurt enough to be in throwing up pain. Next two went cranberry juice and acv as soon as I felt the first twinge, they hurt but not as much as numbers uno, anytime I start slacking on water and making up for it with coffe-tea-soda, I get a visit from one of my little buddies.

Comment

I have had 5 I will tell anybody it will make you cry. Wife in er last night. ACV will be tried next.

Comment

Google "palo azul kidney stones" it may be an option for you.

Comment

Drink tons of Beer pee like crazy good luck...

Comment

Water water water, lemonade lemonade lemonade (real lemonade) have passed 3 and have about 15-20 more floating around in both kidneys. Luckily they are 2mm or smaller. They hurt like a mo fo for sure.

Comment

The localized pain seems to be moving down i will assume that is a good thing, doc says it is small enough to pass i have an 80% chance it will,*** he said to hold on for a few days on the surgery,

Comment

1 ounce olive oil & 1 ounce of lemon juice. Shoot it like drinking a shot. The oil will lube the pipes and acid from the lemon will help break it down

Comment

Wine coolers...yep it works.

Comment

Water with a lot of lemon juice. The olive oil trick works with lemon juice I hear also.

Comment

Fortunately (knock on wood), I have never had them, but they must be awful! Good luck to you!

Here are some others who have suffered. Maybe some help here:

Comment

lots and lots of lemonade.....force your pee out as hard as you can. I have also had them for the last 15 years. It is hereditary.

Comment

Jump up and down and drink tons of water.

Comment

Working...
                                X