X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we eat already!

Comment

Originally posted by catfish View Post
      No one is going to pose with a dead animal along side a nature tour truck. That is the dumbest picture I have ever seen. If someone were to kill a hog that big it would be all over the news plus Cabelas and Bas Pro would be all over it also.
      Catfish, funny you should mention "BPS"... you ever been in the men's room at the Katy Mills BPS? There's a pic of a boar that "uncle Larry" killed in Mongolia that weighed 1164#, so they do get that big. I've seen the Uncle Larry pic at other BPS's but don't remember just where.

I got these pics in an email as well, and the story I got was that it was killed in Belgium (and they drive on the right side of the road there). Pics may be doctored, but in any case, that is sure 'nuf a big hog, and FAR above normal, for us "yanks" anyway.

Comment

Slick, that same pic is in the men's room at the Grapevine BPS. I think this one is real. I wear a size 15 boot and can leave some pretty good size prints in the mud depending on which boots I have on.

Comment

NOT PHOTO SHOPPED. It is all about perspective. I have seen this type of thing time and again. Pictures are two-dimensional, and so the guys can be posing several feet back from the hog and make the hog appear larger because it is closer to the camera. It is called in the movie business "forced perspective". They used it in a lot of the scenes in LORD Of THE RINGS to film the actors playing hobbits. That is why the guys are always BEHIND the pig and never next to it or touching it.That is also why they have such stupid grins, I'll wager.

Comment

if all these hogzillas are real how come there are never any mounts?????? Im calling big bs

Comment

I'm not sure either way but if it is photoshopped they did a dang good job...the grass on the neck of the hog is the same in both the first and the second picture. I really am not sure that it can be photoshopped and made to fit.

Comment

Originally posted by A&M 90 View Post
                Jurassic Park?
                That's the first thing that popped into my mind as well!

Comment

Working...
                X