Hogzilla!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by catfish View Post
    No one is going to pose with a dead animal along side a nature tour truck. That is the dumbest picture I have ever seen. If someone were to kill a hog that big it would be all over the news plus Cabelas and Bas Pro would be all over it also.
    The dumbest picture you have ever seen. Wow...

Comment

It's called forced prespective, Hollywoor has been using it for years. When you place a image closer to the camera and use a slower shutter speed everything in the forground and background are in focus.

It's like the picture that SnakeLover posted... old camera trick.. All in all it's still a nice hog.. but not as big as it appears in the picture.

Comment

I don't think it's nearly as big as Pigsquatch on 'My name is Earl'. JMO

Comment

The company is Nature Tours out of Turkey: http://www.naturetours.com.tr/nature_eng.html
          I thought those "guides" looked like they were from one of the "stans" countries.

Check out the website, these pics are there.

Also look at the pics of the cutters. Good night they shoot some big ol' pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by HighTechRedNeck View Post
            It's called forced prespective, Hollywoor has been using it for years. When you place a image closer to the camera and use a slower shutter speed everything in the forground and background are in focus.

It's like the picture that SnakeLover posted... old camera trick.. All in all it's still a nice hog.. but not as big as it appears in the picture.
            Ding,ding,ding! We have a winner!

Comment

Photoshop or not that's a big pig.

Comment

I agree with some of the other posts. The guys in the first pic are waaaayy behind the pig, making it look a lot bigger.

Comment

Why is it that every pic of something most of you were not there to see is photoshoped? Looks real to me.

Comment

Why would you pick a mountain of dandelion looking weeds to lay the hog on? (Second Pic) To place it higher on the mans body behind it.

Comment

no bow in the pic so it is..............fake! (-;

Comment

Originally posted by tgridley View Post
                        Why is it that every pic of something most of you were not there to see is photoshoped? Looks real to me.
                        x2 and where are they seeing the steering wheel on the passenger side of the truck? It looks just like our trucks to me.

Comment

Based on the rest of the website where this pig came from I believe it is real and I would love to go there and chase some of those monster boars.......check out the photo gallery.....

Big Dang Boars

Comment

...and to add to the "photo-shop" drama...why aren't any of the hunters touching the pig, much less laying a weapon (of kill) along-side the Beast?

Comment

I feel sorry for the sow this thing would be chasing

Comment

Look at the grass right behind his hind-end in the second picture and tell me it ain't 'shopped.

That just don't look right.

Comment

Working...
                                X