Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look At The Website

Comment

I saw it on "My Name is Earl" last nite ...right next to Jamie Pressly ... PorkSquatch she called it.

Comment

Yeah BS!!!! If I shot that thing.....I would straddle that hog and pose for my pic of a lifetime. These guys look like they have something to hide.

Comment

thats one big bad boar.

Comment

The steering wheel may be on the left, but have you ever seen a front end like that on a vehicle in the US?

from the website

"Nature Tours founded 1985 Organize Driven Wild Boar Hunts North of İzmir on the ‘Kaz’ Mountains or North and West of Ankara in the hunting teritory not so much far away from The Black Sea Coasts."

Comment

Originally posted by jlptexashunter View Post
              The company is Nature Tours out of Turkey: http://www.naturetours.com.tr/nature_eng.html
              I thought those "guides" looked like they were from one of the "stans" countries.

Check out the website, these pics are there.

Also look at the pics of the cutters. Good night they shoot some big ol' pigs.

I have got to see how much the Ibex hunt costs !!!!!!!!

Comment

look real to me.

Comment

When I first saw the pics, they looked hokey to me. Then I looked at the website. The hog is definitely big, like the others on the website. Looking at just the hogs, he seems comparable to the others. It just seems like it has been edited to make him look bigger than he is. Either by photoshop or the forced perspective or whatever.

Comment

I wonder what the blood line looks like in them suckers!

Comment

dang!!!

Comment

i will also call BS...

Comment

I have to say what my wife said when she walked by the computer.." That is disgusting...(as she leans in without her glasses on) and says " I wonder how big his poop is?"

Comment

Originally posted by A&M 90 View Post
                            Jurassic Park?
                            jurassic pork...

what a monster...

Comment

I showed this pic to my 6 yr old girl. Right away she said, "That's not real."

Comment

who cares if it is photoshopped!!!!!! its still somethin cool to look at. noone is claiming it that you know or probably will ever know!. even if the pig isnt as big as it looks it still has some monster cutters on him! and is not a small pig by any means. good god man! makes you never wanna post another pic here again or it will be called the dumbest pic you have ever seen or its automatically photoshopped! just say cool and move on about your business....its just bacon. lots and lots of bacon.

Comment

Working...
                                X