Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

How many years have you bow hunted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 24 now so this will be my 14th year to bow hunt, and I've pretty much stuck to bow only sense I was 10.. Picking up a rifle once when i was 13 and once when i was 21

Comment

6 years.

Comment

5 total with a 20 year gap!!! 2nd year this time around...

Comment

31st season!!! Started hunting when I was 5, never missed a season!!

Comment

Started bowhunting in 2011 so I'm still relatively new to this after reading some of the responses!

Comment

Comment

I am 61 years old. I started bowhunting when I was 15 years old. Dang, I am old!

Comment

48 or 49 years since I started, but haven't gotten to bow hunt every year.

Comment

Been gun hunting since I was 9 so for 16 years. Been bow hunting for 6 years. Still pick up a gun though. Once I have a deer in the freezer then I'm back to bow hunting the rest of the season.

Comment

13 yrs. My Diamond was an early 16th BD present. Still shootin' it

Dad told me I had to "prove" that I was accurate before he'd turn me lose. I'd been shooting for about 3 weeks, and while I'm practicing one evening a little cottontail hops out of our blackberry vines... 40.5 yards away. I made a lucky shot, but never told old dad I only had a 20 yard pin Haven't had the time nor place to bowhunt hard since my early 20's, but I still enjoy the rush as much as when I started.

Comment

Not enough.

Comment

35 years.....

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                            Started bowhunting in 2011 so I'm still relatively new to this after reading some of the responses!
                            When i started this thread i just assumed most had been bow hunting for 10 or less. Not sure why i assumed that but i did.
                            Its awesome to see so many folks with this many years of experience

Comment

30th season.

Comment

Where Draco???? lol. He's on about 50! He's a whipper snapper.

Comment

Working...
                                X