No announcement yet.

First Point Youth Hunt Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have cows and skeeters. BIG skeeters.

Comment

My thermacell pad was like 2-3 yrs old and was in a ziploc bag. Had been used before. It run them jokers right out of here completely. They were bad at first. 7 pt and calf walked by at 15 yards and hung out and never looked this way at all

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
        My thermacell pad was like 2-3 yrs old and was in a ziploc bag. Had been used before. It run them jokers right out of here completely. They were bad at first. 7 pt and calf walked by at 15 yards and hung out and never looked this way at all

For sure, we have 2 blasting at our set. No mosquitos .

Comment

Just saw a ground squirrel - looks to be Mexican ground squirrel Spotted. Never seen one before

Comment

Seven right in front of us and owner and Bob came right by us in jeep again -

Comment

Comment

Coyotes going crazy to be east of us - Earliest I've heard that in forever

Comment

Just saw a ground squirrel - looks to be Mexican ground squirrel Spotted. Never seen one before

Great pic. We had a big 10 at 40 yards, couldn't get a pic. Plenty of deer, that's for sure, no doe yet.

Comment

Coyotes going crazy to be east of us - Earliest I've heard that in forever

What pasture y'all in?

Comment

Comment

In for LDPs

Comment

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

We can only shoot a 8 pointer and this 7 walks right out 20 yards while the 8 pointer stood in the brush at 45 yards.

Comment

Good luck to the young fellows.. Hope everyone shots something.

Comment

Good luck everyone. Keep the pics coming and I wish the young ones the best of luck

Memories being made.

Comment

Another GW here now.....

Comment

Working...
                                X