No announcement yet.

Quiet deer feeder!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dinner bell saying is on point at my place. I have a loud spin feeder, and it has a remote start on it. So Ive kill a hog or deer and hit that remote start and they came right back. So loud or quiet doesnt really bother me. But it is a cool spinner.

Comment

Originally posted by czechaholic View Post
      So did it bring in any mature ones?
      Yup my deer never changed their pattern. I fed 30 mins before daylight and at 1300 to ensure nothing would be in the area most likely as well

Comment

Originally posted by HornHunter2379 View Post
        The dinner bell saying is on point at my place. I have a loud spin feeder, and it has a remote start on it. So Ive kill a hog or deer and hit that remote start and they came right back. So loud or quiet doesnt really bother me. But it is a cool spinner.
        Have another property S of this property where I have a feeder up ONE 2.5 on cam at it all year hand corned another spot on property several mature bucks. You guys that can have mature deer come into feeders consider yourself lucky just doesn't work on my places

Comment

HAHAH... I like the idea. You talk about dinner bell. Mine is a spinner, and if that's not loud enough. Set the protein feeder next to it and let the corn bounce off that.

Comment

Wife got me one for Christmas. Turns out the guy who invented this feeder was one of my wife's best friends Dad. He has a shop south of Brazoria and mine was picked up 30 min's after she ordered it on Dec 23. I can't wait to try it out.

Comment

Well I accidentally broke the head of the solenoid off today, and texted Michael asking how I could get a replacement. he responded in minutes and simply said he'd get me a new one out! Can say enough good things about this product, and the CS!

Comment

And here's feeder up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Love good customer service...

Comment

Here it is in action

Comment

How big is your feeder and how often do you have to fill it up? I think I'll have to order one also.

Comment

Originally posted by Yotaforme View Post
                          How big is your feeder and how often do you have to fill it up? I think I'll have to order one also.

30 gallon 4 seconds in the morning and evening last a month

Comment

Quiet deer feeder!

Why in the heck am I just seeing this?! I've now bought two hanging feeders and hung one a month ago. The only thing I didn't like about it is the noise it made. It's all plastic and I think it makes more noise than any feeder I've ever heard. I have seen nothing but does around for a month now.

Is it possible to go to Alvin to pick one of these up? I'd like to see them first.

Chootum!
                            Last edited by Cajun shooter; 06-15-2016, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
                              Why in the heck am I just seeing this?! I've now bought two hanging feeders and hung one a month ago. The only thing I didn't like about it is the noise it made. It's all plastic and I think it makes more noise than any feeder I've ever heard. I ah e see nothing but does around for a month now.

Is it possible to go to Alvin to pick one of these up? I'd like to see them first.

Chootum!
                              Go to the website you can email or call. I'm sure you can I think one guy went and picked his up last year

Comment

Michael is good people. He is a friend of mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X