NASA Discovers Bigger, Older Cousin to Earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
    Knowledge is an aggregate of societal learning. Obviously humans today are more knowledgeable. Individual intellects however... Capacity to store and use knowledge are no different today than 5000 years ago.
    That may be true but the smartest human on earth 5000 years ago could not have built many of the structures built 5000 years ago. Even with intellect, the tools available at the time did not exist.
    the most intelligent human could not have moved a 200 ton rock but yet many structures on earth dating back 5-10k years ago are made with 200ton stones.

Comment

Does the new planet show evidence of Hi-Fence breeders and CWD?..........

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        That may be true but the smartest human on earth 5000 years ago could not have built many of the structures built 5000 years ago. Even with intellect, the tools available at the time did not exist.
        the most intelligent human could not have moved a 200 ton rock but yet many structures on earth dating back 5-10k years ago are made with 200ton stones.
        Lolz

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
          If they found a cluster of living cells on that planet some would celebrate "Life on Kepler!!!"

A cluster of cells in a woman's womb - living, eh......not so much.
          Stop it. That's intellectual dishonesty.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
            I have a feeling that within the next 100 years we'll confirm other life.

Too bad I won't be around to see it.
            This is extremely unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
              Lolz
              And that showes your intellect

Comment

I think you might be underestimating the power of slave labor.

Originally posted by DosToros View Post
                Why? A little over 100 years ago we thought it was extremely unlikely that a person could fly through the air on a machine. Since then, we have put people on the moon and sent things to other planets. We keep evolving constantly.

Comment

And that showes your intellect
                  Ironic post is ironic.

Comment

Ironic post is ironic.
                    Duh, watch me guys...... I can tie my own shoes now

Comment

Duh, watch me guys...... I can tie my own shoes now
                      You do know e.t. isn't based off a true story, right?

Comment

You do know e.t. isn't based off a true story, right?
                        WHAT!!

You cant be serious

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post

Why? A little over 100 years ago we thought it was extremely unlikely that a person could fly through the air on a machine. Since then, we have put people on the moon and sent things to other planets. We keep evolving constantly.
                          Because the science of it. Is it possible we find E.T. Life? Sure. Is it likely? No.

Comment

Because the science of it. Is it possible we find E.T. Life? Sure. Is it likely? No.
                            What science behind it? Why is it unlikely?

Comment

Btw, people have been hypothesizing flight for well, well over a hundred years.

Comment

LOL.......we are LIVING in the most technically significant period in recorded history. People live longer in every generation, 90%+ of the world has electricity, communication is nearly instant globally, many of our parents or grandparents can remember when someone got a car or TV..........now most families have multiples of both. Heck, having a radio to listen a ballgame (Braves in Atlanta or Astros in Texas) was HUGE for my grandparents on a plantation in south Louisiana! I don't want to hypothesize what is 'OUT THERE' but lets not fool ourselves and sincerely believe their is absolutely nothing!

Comment

Working...
                                X