X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote for Pedro!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AggieArcher View Post
      Life is too short to get upset over a little trash talk! I'm as a proud an Aggie as you'll find and follow Aggie sports as close as anyone(my girlfriend would argue its too much) but the go-to line about Ags and championships is spot on. Until we win something theres really no room to talk smack..

That being said if/when we win a natty in football you'll probably never hear the end of it from me!

As far as the Aggie jokes go, I know a lot of extremely smart Aggies so I don't get where the jokes come from, but in the end thats exactly what they are, jokes! No big deal to me, and most are pretty funny.

Thanks and gig em
      Exactly! If you can't laugh at yourself.........

Comment

Originally posted by AggieArcher View Post
        Life is too short to get upset over a little trash talk! I'm as a proud an Aggie as you'll find and follow Aggie sports as close as anyone(my girlfriend would argue its too much) but the go-to line about Ags and championships is spot on. Until we win something theres really no room to talk smack..

That being said if/when we win a natty in football you'll probably never hear the end of it from me!

As far as the Aggie jokes go, I know a lot of extremely smart Aggies so I don't get where the jokes come from, but in the end thats exactly what they are, jokes! No big deal to me, and most are pretty funny.

Thanks and gig em

You know when the Aggies win a football championship all that should be said is I told you so

Comment

[ATTACH]722655[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            [ATTACH]722655[/ATTACH]
            Lol. I saw this one this week on TBH and thought it was the best one ever.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435296631.745287.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	24387981

Comment

Funny how tcu and baylor own texas college football these days but a lot of yall keep ur prom date heifer memories in ur mind to say it's ok and keep u warm at nite. Don't freeze to death on an 85 degree nite

Comment

Usually the biggest trash talking Tsips have never even stepped foot on the Austin campus...that's usually where the debate ends because once I find out they are Walmart Campus Longhorns, my laughter drones out anything they have memorized from TV or the internet.

Comment

[ATTACH]722655[/ATTACH]
                  That's disappointing to me.

It not about the flag, Smart. It's about the "fundamental changes"!

Wake up!

Comment

[ATTACH]722655[/ATTACH]
                    Yes sir

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                      Usually the biggest trash talking Tsips have never even stepped foot on the Austin campus...that's usually where the debate ends because once I find out they are Walmart Campus Longhorns, my laughter drones out anything they have memorized from TV or the internet.
                      You changed your avatar......today/tonight.?

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                        She may hold the title for the fastest to pope and young
                        !
                        I thought it was the fastest to Poop and Yawn?

Comment

Yep, today. Ready for more hunting related TBH.

Comment

I went to UT but I love any TX team. I do think Aggies take it the whole hate thing to far. I'd rather a TX team win then any other outta state school

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                              Yep, today. Ready for more hunting related TBH.
                              Lol! You enjoy it as much as anyone.

We all hunt.

Comment

Here I was expecting something like this:
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X