I find this flag very offensive and want it banned immediately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
    It's ok, everyone knows the House of Representatives in Austin voted on the new official flag of Texas
    I'm sorry to say that my Purple Passion was only temporary.....back to skinning horny toads..

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
      How am I suppose to know who is and is not a texas fan?...
      Maybe use the same logic UT folk do when looking at the side of your stadium & they try to figure out which titles a&t actually won as opposed to those they just made up....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Hell I'd make sure myself before I went full blown Aggie on them but that's just me.

BTW...You have a weird way of apologizing?

On edit it looks like you added the.. "I'm sorry" later on edit..

LMAO...over-exaggerate much to dramatize? My life outside of TBH is pretty **** outstanding if I do say so myself...as is mine that is involved with TBH.

Carry on..
        I did add the I'm sorry briefly after my original post but you are too quick to the draw on this posting stuff, I apologize again.... You may be on to something with the not too good at apologizes. All my exes had the same attitude you had towards the I'm sorry. My bad again sweet cheaks

Comment

Hell I'd make sure myself before I went full blown Aggie on them but that's just me. His location is Baton Rouge....there is a hint..

BTW...You have a weird way of apologizing?

On edit it looks like you added the.. "I'm sorry" later on edit..

LMAO...over-exaggerate much to dramatize? My life outside of TBH is pretty **** outstanding if I do say so myself...as is mine that is involved with TBH.

Carry on..

Maybe he's was exaggerating a little bit at least half of them

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
            Lmao! They have been kicking but the last few years!
            OK bro. Wait till sept. Get yo popcorn ready. It's on like bing bong. Get ur seat on they wagon while still available. No room for those who's ships sink

Comment

Hahaha that calculator pretty good^ thats how it feels sometimes when I'm taking an accounting test

Comment

Originally posted by AggieArcher View Post
                Hahaha that calculator pretty good^ thats how it feels sometimes when I'm taking an accounting test
                Lol! I think...sometimes....Aggies can be the best sports.

I mean, there are as many Aggie jokes, as there are Polish jokes.

Comment

Maybe he's was exaggerating a little bit at least half of them

I'm OK with half..

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                    OK bro. Wait till sept. Get yo popcorn ready. It's on like bing bong. Get ur seat on they wagon while still available. No room for those who's ships sink

Hey that was a compliment

Comment

I'm OK with half..

Now if he said nurse Jenn then I Would have said okay.

Comment

Now if he said nurse Jenn then I Would have said okay.
                        Uh? Lost here.

Comment

I'll leave you with this to calculate the championships and get back to me in the morning with the totals

[ATTACH]722649[/ATTACH]
                          Lol you win. I'm stumped

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post

My wife is a Polack. Her maiden name is Wieleba

Comment

Life is too short to get upset over a little trash talk! I'm as a proud an Aggie as you'll find and follow Aggie sports as close as anyone(my girlfriend would argue its too much) but the go-to line about Ags and championships is spot on. Until we win something theres really no room to talk smack..

That being said if/when we win a natty in football you'll probably never hear the end of it from me!

As far as the Aggie jokes go, I know a lot of extremely smart Aggies so I don't get where the jokes come from, but in the end thats exactly what they are, jokes! No big deal to me, and most are pretty funny.

Thanks and gig em

Comment

Uh? Lost here.

She may hold the title for the fastest to pope and young
                                !

Comment

Working...
                                X