I find this flag very offensive and want it banned immediately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James View Post
    You said any sport... Look up all sports nation championships and get back to me.. If you want to talk about the major ones like football and baseball go look at aggies verse horns since we joined SEC. I'll continue watching aggies in bowl games and baseball tournaments. You can continue to shop at Walmart and make stupid comments that upset people that actually went to TU.

You are reaching brother!!!! You have to let this stuff go at some time.... All you are doing is giving them ammunition............ And I'm an Aggie man!!!!

Comment

You said any sport... Look up all sports nation championships and get back to me.. If you want to talk about the major ones like football and baseball go look at aggies verse horns since we joined SEC. I'll continue watching aggies in bowl games and baseball tournaments. You can continue to shop at Walmart and make stupid comments that upset people that actually went to TU.

I was hoping you would post something about the sec! Last I recall y'all seem to own 3rd place in most sports in the sec. Once y'all figure about how to beat LSU get back to me

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Incredible....

You gotta love a person that starts a thread with a little smack like this one and then gets butthurt when some banter is sent back his way....

Comment

Lol! All I got.?

Comment

Incredible....

You gotta love a person that starts a thread with a little smack like this one and then gets butthurt when some banter is sent back his way....

If you are going to dish it out, you gotta take some..
            I agree. I shouldn't have replied with logic and stuck with fun and emotion. Carry on men and woman. My bad, I'm sorry
            Last edited by James; 06-25-2015, 10:49 PM.

Comment

I agree. I shouldn't have replied with logic and stuck with fun and emotion. Carry on men and woman. My bad
              Yes Logic...that's what that was...

You do realize the guy you are "butthurting" over is not a Texas fan, right? Quick to pull out the venom aren't you?.

Comment

You do realize the guy you are "butthurting" over is not a Texas fan, right? Quick to pull out the venom aren't you?.

Hey don't discredit me as a Texas fan I have at least 25 Texas shirts from Walmart! Shoes are not the only thing I collect you know!

Comment

How am I suppose to know who is and is not a texas fan? I start a thread and reply to a comment that makes no sense than apologize. I have seen you comment on every thread I've looked at over the 10 years but I do have a life and do not live on this forum so i apologize for not keeping notes on the thousands of members that are on TBH. You got me there

Comment

It's ok, everyone knows the House of Representatives in Austin voted on the new official flag of Texas
                    Attached Files

Comment

I agree. I shouldn't have replied with logic and stuck with fun and emotion. Carry on men and woman. My bad, I'm sorry

Don't feel bad there's s father son combo on here( RLB and Chase This) that will rival your school school spirt till the end

Comment

Even Rick Perry gave it a standing ovation
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                          It's ok, everyone knows the House of Representatives in Austin voted on the new official flag of Texas

Lmao! They have been kicking but the last few years!

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                            Lol I was really pulling for TCU in college World Series! Texas forever

Comment

How am I suppose to know who is and is not a texas fan? I start a thread and reply to a comment that makes no sense than apologize.
                              Hell I'd make sure myself before I went full blown Aggie on them but that's just me. His location is Baton Rouge....there is a hint..

BTW...You have a weird way of apologizing?

On edit it looks like you added the.. "I'm sorry" later on edit..

I have seen you comment on every thread I've looked at over the 10 years
                              LMAO...over-exaggerate much to dramatize? My life outside of TBH is pretty **** outstanding if I do say so myself...as is mine that is involved with TBH.

Carry on..
                              Last edited by Smart; 06-25-2015, 11:10 PM.

Comment

I'll leave you with this to calculate the championships and get back to me in the morning with the totals

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435295394.230971.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	24387974

Comment

Working...
                                X