Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post
    Anyone got a weller 12 that they’re looking to trade?
    Possibly

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
      So, how is this stuff? I located a few bottles but didn’t buy since I haven’t heard any reviews.

It is absolutely horrible I would not suggest buying it what store did you find it at I will go there personally and buy it from them so no one else makes that mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Wbeene13 View Post
        It is absolutely horrible I would not suggest buying it what store did you find it at I will go there personally and buy it from them so no one else makes that mistake.

Nice to hear. May have to go do a distillery tour since they are just down the road from the house. Looks like they have tours every Saturday.

Comment

Pretty dang tasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Big C View Post

Pretty dang tasty.

I’ve had the 2019-2 and 2018-4 batch bookers recently, both were very interesting.

I thought at first that I didn’t like it from first taste, but found after the second sip that they are all wonderfully complex and take time to figure out. I enjoyed both batches, and would buy a bottle.

Comment

Picked one up, will give it a shot.

Comment

This is buffalo trace distribution in Nashville...

Everyone panic!!! Lol
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post
                  I’ve had the 2019-2 and 2018-4 batch bookers recently, both were very interesting.

I thought at first that I didn’t like it from first taste, but found after the second sip that they are all wonderfully complex and take time to figure out. I enjoyed both batches, and would buy a bottle.

I really liked the -2, Shiny Barrel!! I didn’t last very long.

Comment

Recently named best in the world got the phone call that it was in stock bought the only bottle they had we will see what it taste like shortly

So, I knew this wasn't the 2020 whiskey of the year when I bought it, but figured I would give it a shot since it did come from the distillery that made the “World’s Best Bourbon”.

It's just OK, and really lacks any complexity to the flavor profile. Not surprising given it's minimal 2-year age statement.

Comment

Dang yall make my head spin without the whiskey! Lot of choices! I will stick with my tin cup for now!

Comment

Couple of new ones cracked tonight!

Comment

Love me a good bourbon, but sometimes I like to go back to what started my obsession with enjoying the whiskeys of the world. I still prefer a good scotch over my favorite bourbons
                          Attached Files

Comment

That time to add in some unit research with the bourbon

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                              That time to add in some unit research with the bourbon

Johnnie Walker platinum in the back?

That Elmer T Lee and the Rock Hill Farms have me jealous.

Comment

Had some Four Roses single barrel the other night and really enjoyed it.
                                Been trying to find that Rock Hill Farms forever with no luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X