everything kayak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
    No, we did not use a guide. 2005 was the last time I did this, and it has changed some. The new park ranger showed up at 10:00 PM that night and wrote a citation to my buddy for littering. One of his cigarette butts did not land in his kayak, and fell on the rock that we were camped on. He said "that is littering, and you'll receive a citation for it."

Where did you put in and take out?

Comment

Originally posted by neskora View Post
      Where did you put in and take out?
      We used the Devils River State Natural Area. We started at the north unit and finished at the Dan Allen Hughes unit.

Comment

Fished Brushy Creek Lake last evening. Caught 11 total... then ran out of plastics. Pretty night on the water.

1st fish of the evening...

A couple of better ones...

Lots of deer showed up as well..

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

everything kayak

I was kayaking in Vermont last week with my wife and daughter. Beautiful country up there. Caught a few small bass and some yellow perch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That is stunning - I only do local stuff and just to paddle out.

Need to get some mileage on the yak out of state.

Comment

Originally posted by pblaetz View Post
                I was kayaking in Vermont last week with my wife and daughter. Beautiful country up there. Caught a few small bass and some yellow perch.

Pblaetz, do you know of any good places to kayak in western Pennsylvania (not sure if that's in your range or not)? I've headed up there a few times with the lady friend - she is from about an hour south of Pittsburgh. There are rivers everywhere but never anyone on them.

Comment

Originally posted by neskora View Post
                  Pblaetz, do you know of any good places to kayak in western Pennsylvania (not sure if that's in your range or not)? I've headed up there a few times with the lady friend - she is from about an hour south of Pittsburgh. There are rivers everywhere but never anyone on them.

No sorry I'm about 350 miles east of Pittsburgh. I'm sure there is plenty of great waters out that way. I would just use google maps with the satellite view to find areas that suite your needs.

Comment

Trying to talk the wife into hitting brushy creek in the morning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

everything kayak

Selling my native ultimate fx15 in the classifieds if any one is interested. It can be used tandem or solo. I have both seats and comes with some extras. Great boat but just doesn't get the use it should.

Comment

Seat me and my dad customized from a stadium seat that works great.

And a simple rack we built

Comment

Kayaking in the Adirondacks this weekend. Near Lake Placid NY. We were on Middle Saranac Lake today. Caught some pike, small mouths and lots of small yellow perch.

Comment

I got my dad a kayak last year for Father's Day and he now want to do a little float trip. Dad and I have never done anything like it so was going to see if y'all had any ideas. He really wants to do the Lake Palestine to Athens trip. (Maybe the upper Neches) I will be getting the new hobie outback and was wondering if the river is deep and wide enough for this to be the kayaks maiden voyage? Has anyone done this trip? How was it? Any fishing tips? Thank you kindly

Comment

Just picked up my 2016 Jackson Coosa....... Pics tomorrow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Pics on the coosa?

Comment

Working...
                                X