everything kayak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
    Going on a kayak fishing weekend starting Friday early. Probably hit Ray Roberts going after some crappie. If that don't work out we may head to Fork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im driving to east texas this weekend if it wasnt a really short trip i would meet you on fork. Planning saturday to do some night kayak fishing with a buddy. Ill let yall know how that goes

Comment

Originally posted by JacobTyler View Post
      Im driving to east texas this weekend if it wasnt a really short trip i would meet you on fork. Planning saturday to do some night kayak fishing with a buddy. Ill let yall know how that goes

We discussed doing some night crappie fishing around bridges since it's so hot during the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Who have caught a whopper out of brushy creek?

Comment

I've caught several over 7# out of Brushy Creek Lake up by Parmer. Late in the evening seems to be when the big ones move around.

Comment

Going out to Brushy Creek tomorrow morning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
              Going out to Brushy Creek tomorrow morning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Goodluck

Have to admit I have mixed emotions right now. I could use a trip out there, but want to goto Living Waters for their beginner fly casting class at 9am.

Comment

Is there a better side to rig the anchor trolley on?

Comment

Originally posted by TallTexan View Post
                  Is there a better side to rig the anchor trolley on?
                  I just installed one this week. Everything I read it's personal preference. Just sit there and figure out which side would be easier for you to manipulate it. I'm right handed and put mine on the right side.

Comment

I need a kayak. Anyone selling any that are for a big guy that won't break the bank?

Comment

Found one of these on a local FB trader site for $150. My son is going to rig it out for bay fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                        Bear and other guys that have a FeelFree kayak, check this out.....

https://www.rapidmedia.com/kayakangl...38755-89532385

Dude.........

I will check it out... Been researching hobie outbacks for sometime now and this could be a neat way to get me pedaling quicker

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                          Bear and other guys that have a FeelFree kayak, check this out.....

https://www.rapidmedia.com/kayakangl...38755-89532385

Would you have to register since it has a motor?

Comment

Originally posted by TallTexan View Post
                            Would you have to register since it has a motor?
                            Probably so. But it sounds like they will offer a pedal only option that doesn't include the motor. And it will go forward and reverse in either pedal or motor power. I would never get any kind of pedal or motor powered system that only went one direction.

Comment

I've been looking at the Native Slayer with pedal drive to replace my NuCanoe that got stolen. It is a fine boat but they don't exactly give them away.

Comment

Working...
                              X