Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      Don't think so well pack for it just in case

Always go prepared!!! LOL!

Comment

Don't waste a finger crossing on something that has no chance

Comment

Mexico 2015-2016

Lol at least for the sd card to survive. They were out pretty early so if they did make it batteries either died or cards were full by the time we got a real good idea what's out there. hopefully we've got some that lasted long enough to give us a good idea.

Comment

Lol at least for the sd card to survive. They were out pretty early so if they did make it batteries either died or cards were full by the time we got a real good idea what's out there. hopefully we've got some that lasted long enough to give us a good idea.
            LOL, I wish ya the Best of Luck

Comment

You must of had really bad luck with cameras in the past judging by the amount you worry about it. The only thing I really remember the heat messing with too bad is battery life but not on these newer ones in my experience. What have you had the most problem with on your cameras?

Comment

I haven't had any problems luckily, but we've never had cams out as early as we put out. We've generally started putting them out around 1st of sept so the heat has some what slacked off. Not having to be subjected to 104-108° temps for a month.

Comment

I was just wondering. I've left mine out majority of the year some years, but generally try to get me out around the beginning of growing season with minimal issues, especially with newer cameras. My main issue is when I do take them down they get moved or borrowed and lost. That's a whole separate issue though.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazing Grace View Post
                    I was just wondering. I've left mine out majority of the year some years, but generally try to get me out around the beginning of growing season with minimal issues, especially with newer cameras. My main issue is when I do take them down they get moved or borrowed and lost. That's a whole separate issue though.

Lol ours are WELL marked for that reason along with sd cards

Comment

we use the bushnell camera mostly on our place in mexico without to many problems only issue i have had is battery life but they still last not a year like they do without the heat.

Comment

Been Rollin little over an hr now

Comment

Been Rollin little over an hr now

Sweet keep us posted!

Comment

We jus hit a big buck hate that were good luckily were in a higher sitting truck with brush guard

Comment

O dam. No good man

Comment

Fingers crossed the ones out aren't a wax ball when we get there lol
                                Save the fingers for crossing the border, haha Have a good trip.

Comment

Working...
                                X