Originally posted by santana View Post
        7 cuddies white flas just shipped to me with repair with a new one
        Jealous!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          Did a ups package break?

I plead da fif

Comment

Had a buch of the old ones laying in my office... I figured what a hell!!!

Comment

Originally posted by santana View Post
              7 cuddies white flas just shipped to me with repair with a new one

For whatever reason I've had no luck with cuddebacks but I know a lot of people use them take great pics I'm just cursed

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                For whatever reason I've had no luck with cuddebacks but I know a lot of people use them take great pics I'm just cursed
                How much for the d500s?

Comment

Normally 120 Walmart had them and the 550s on sale for $50 with 4gb card I bought everyone they had

Comment

Go by your Walmart lots of locations were doing it. And we've had really good success with them

Comment

Dang you got a deal!

Comment

We had cameras with no interference take thousands of pics of nothing but only day time pics

Comment

Originally posted by jtbrock179 View Post
                          We had cameras with no interference take thousands of pics of nothing but only day time pics
                          I had lots a blank pictures in daytime too a couple weeks back with my bushnells. Early morning/ late evening and night pics were fine.

Comment

We are heading down tomorrow to put shades on all of the cameras

Comment

Originally posted by jtbrock179 View Post
                              We are heading down tomorrow to put shades on all of the cameras

This is what I did for mine hope it helped em out!!

Comment

Those pics with no interference, what kind of cameras are those? Do they have a time lapse setting?

Comment

Working...
                                X