X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beer....

Originally posted by Kevin Smith View Post
    I haven't seen that one yet. How is it?

It is chocolate in a bottle! My wife and son do not like stouts but between us we have gone through a 12-pack in the last day...good stuff! I believe it's set to be released mid January.

Comment

What I'm currently pondering. Not sure where to begin!
      Attached Files

Comment

Been looking for that one
        Referring to the Shiner birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
          It is chocolate in a bottle! My wife and son do not like stouts but between us we have gone through a 12-pack in the last day...good stuff! I believe it's set to be released mid January.
          We released it 2 weeks ago. They ran out of cheer and to our surprise birthday beer came instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Z7_Matt View Post
            We released it 2 weeks ago. They ran out of cheer and to our surprise birthday beer came instead.

Love it! I have a case put up and will go back tomorrow for more! I would love to get my hands on a 5gal keg of it!!!

Comment

Love it! I have a case put up and will go back tomorrow for more! I would love to get my hands on a 5gal keg of it!!!
              I bet we have some 1/4 barrels in the warehouse.

Comment

Beer....

Originally posted by Z7_Matt View Post
                I bet we have some 1/4 barrels in the warehouse.

I will buy one! My wife and son love it...it has alcohol so I'm game...

Give me a shout Matt, I can get you some cash if you can hook me up or let me know where to get one.

Comment

I will buy one! My wife and son love it...it has alcohol so I'm game...

Give me a shout Matt, I can get you some cash if you can hook me up or let me know where to get one.
                  Sent you a pm

Comment

What ever happened to Shiner Frost? That was one of my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                      What ever happened to Shiner Frost? That was one of my favorites.

As I recall that was a Seasonal and I haven't seen it for some time

Comment

I'm trying to remember but that was the winter seasonal 5 or 6 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Limbwalker View Post
                          What I'm currently pondering. Not sure where to begin!
                          Start and finish with the Lagunitas. Good stuff.

Comment

Rolling Rock..........

Comment

I just love trading beers and cigars with my friends around the world! This morning two packages arrived from a buddy Stationed in ND...yummmmmmmm

Comment

I just love trading beers and cigars with my friends around the world! This morning two packages arrived from a buddy Stationed in ND...yummmmmmmm

Nice haul.

Comment

Working...
                                X