• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah...its a pilsner

Comment

Leffe Belgian Blonde awesomeness.

Comment

I did not get pics but I bottled 5 gals of Habanero Nut Brown today. It should be carbonated and ready to drink in a couple weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by hightech View Post
          Putting together a care package..
          New place near the house cans it's draft with a shot of Co2..
          That is super kewl!

Comment

I'm still hunting for Bourbon Country and ANY seasonal brews that are still around as well as ANY barrel aged stout/porters. I can trade or send cash.

Comment

I love beer. I don't consider anything with Lite/Light attached as beer.

I have had the opportunity to drink beer in a lot of countries (all Asia, none Europe) over the years. Good beer is good beer. You know it when you drink it. Yeah, it all has a different personality and, like girls, some you love and some you aren't so warm and fuzzy about. But, they are all good.

Something most folks don't seem to be aware of is that some of the Texas beers are world and domestic award winners. Lone Star and several varieties of Shiner come to mind. Do a google search. I'm too lazy.

Some of my favorites are; Harbin, Taiwan Beer, Tsing-Tao, Kirin, Suntory, Bass, San Miguel (not the export with the paper label, but the local with the painted on label), Sing Ha, Lone Star and Shiner Prickly Pear.

I practice what I preach. I'm drinking a Lone Star as I type.

Comment

If anyone can get me some Sierra Nevada Barrel-Aged Narwhal, http://uncrate.com/stuff/sierra-neva...-narwhal-beer/, I will give you double in cash or trade plus shipping! I have several four packs of their Imperial Stout but none of the barrel aged. They list for $20/bottle.

Comment

You're willing to pay $40 bottle for BA Narwal????

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                    You're willing to pay $40 bottle for BA Narwal????
                    Yes sir I am.

Comment

I've got my first batch of homebrew going right now, it's a chocolate stout.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                        Yes sir I am.
                        Let me put a lead out on another foremost I'm on, it's not BA or Reddit..

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Smith View Post
                          I've got my first batch of homebrew going right now, it's a chocolate stout.
                          SWEET!!! It gets addicting...I need to start another batch of stout or porter while it is cooler out.

Comment

I've posted on a couple beer boards on fb I'm on hunting for it and some Old Rasputin XVII Barrel Aged

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                              I've posted on a couple beer boards on fb I'm on hunting for it and some Old Rasputin XVII Barrel Aged
                              It's not a beer board but a select few have a beer thread running for the past 3 yrs. All good and generous folks.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                                It's not a beer board but a select few have a beer thread running for the past 3 yrs. All good and generous folks.
                                Good deal Any and all assistance is appreciated!

Comment

Working...
                                X