Beer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadro View Post
    A Christmas bomb while putting the kids bikes together!
    [ATTACH]681023[/ATTACH]

I keep hearing about Prairie brew. How was it?

Comment

I've been looking for a beer called Knarly Oak WinterBoch? Anybody seen this anywhere. I found this at Walgreens last yr but no luck this yr.

Comment

2013 Stone Espresso RIS is drinking tasty. Coffee flavor is still robust. Karbach FUN 10 Bodacious is surprisingly delicious. The red wine barrel is much more noticeable now.

Comment

Beer....

[cookemerkel;9549724]I keep hearing about Prairie brew. How was it?

The Bomb is 11% abv. has that stout and coffee spice flavor. I don't think it's worth 8 bucks a bottle. I think once the hype simmers down maybe the price will as well.
          Last edited by Chadroe; 12-24-2014, 10:11 PM.

Comment

o.k I admit, I'm a beer lover from longer than most of ya'll have been alive. I've had occassion to drink local brews all over the Western Pacific for over 20 years. OB in Korea, Singha in Thailand, San Miguel in the PI, numerous beers in Japan, Taiwan Beer in Taiwan (yes that was the name of it), a lot of English?British brews in Hong Kong, Harbin in China, I'm sure I've left a few out. To be honest, the only ones that really stood out are the Bass in Hong Kong, the San Miguel in the PI (you can't buy the same beer here, they don't export it, what they export is totally different), and the Singh Ha from Thailand (truley nasty stuff). To me, some pretty fine brews are Lone Star and some of the variations of Shiner. Both Lone Star and Shiner have won awards so they can't be bad. Depending on what your particular taste happens to be. It's like arguing deer rifles' a good way to start a fight. So I say drink Texan!

Comment

[cookemerkel;9549724]I keep hearing about Prairie brew. How was it?

The Bomb is 11% abv. has that stout and coffee spice flavor. I don't think it's worth 8 bucks a bottle. I think once the hype simmers down maybe the price will as well.
              Unfortunately the price will only rise. I'm not a big fan of Prairie, got burned on coffee and vanilla Noir, but I will give them another go.

Comment

Originally posted by EdO View Post
                o.k I admit, I'm a beer lover from longer than most of ya'll have been alive. I've had occassion to drink local brews all over the Western Pacific for over 20 years. OB in Korea, Singha in Thailand, San Miguel in the PI, numerous beers in Japan, Taiwan Beer in Taiwan (yes that was the name of it), a lot of English?British brews in Hong Kong, Harbin in China, I'm sure I've left a few out. To be honest, the only ones that really stood out are the Bass in Hong Kong, the San Miguel in the PI (you can't buy the same beer here, they don't export it, what they export is totally different), and the Singh Ha from Thailand (truley nasty stuff). To me, some pretty fine brews are Lone Star and some of the variations of Shiner. Both Lone Star and Shiner have won awards so they can't be bad. Depending on what your particular taste happens to be. It's like arguing deer rifles' a good way to start a fight. So I say drink Texan!

I say drink what you like. At the present I like stouts. During the summer all you find in my cooler is miller lite, or summer ales.

Comment

I say drink what you like. At the present I like stouts. During the summer all you find in my cooler is miller lite, or summer ales.
                  That's the name of the game. Drink what you like and to hell what others think.

Comment

Finishing the night up. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Comment

I must be doing something right, I got two thirtys of keystone light and a 6 of ziegenboch for Christmas

Comment

A Christmas bomb while putting the kids bikes together!
                        [ATTACH]681023[/ATTACH]

I need to work a trade with you or send some $$ to get me a few of these!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                          I need to work a trade with you or send some $$ to get me a few of these!!!

We can work something out.

Comment

We can work something out.

Awesome!!!!

Comment

Merry Christmas gang!

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                                Merry Christmas gang!

I haven't seen that one yet. How is it?

Comment