Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Opinions on Huntsville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txhunter83 View Post
    Im not 100% sure but I think that SHSU has the highest STD rate in the state, if not the country.
    I thought that was Tech.

Comment

when I was there it was 3.5 girls to one guy.....that is why all of the good reports

Comment

Originally posted by Rattler View Post
        when I was there it was 3.5 girls to one guy.....that is why all of the good reports
        Man, I always had a thing for midgets. The other three girls would just be icing on the cake!

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron View Post
          I thought that was Tech.
          it is followed by SFA

Comment

Good school, great parties, and I got a job upon graduation!

Only drawback is it is a bit of a "suitcase" school. A lot of folks go back to Houston on weekends.

WP

Comment

Cheri - All Texas universities (maybe national) are subject to the McClery Act, which requires campus police to report all criminal activity/ stats on or within the vicinity of a campus.

It should be readily available to the public - if you type in "Crime Stats" on SHSU web site, it should come up. If not, call the campus police and ask them for the most recent criminal activity report.

Comment

If she will be there on the 27th my buddies band is playing the "Back to School" Gig at Shenanigan's. It will be a good time and I can introduce her to some BearKats. I don't know if you want her running with my riff-raff though.

Comment

Working...
                X