Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Opinions on Huntsville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gee thanks BOB!!!

Comment

I graduated from Sam...

in 1982. Great Town and excellent school. Can't go wrong in my book.

Comment

My little sister and cousin both went to Sam Houston. They lived in the apartments almost directly accross from the football field. I think they were called the Arbors, but don't quote me on that. Anyways, they always felt safe at the apartments and around the campus and never knew anybody that had any trouble. There is crime everywhere, and Huntsville is no different. However, I have never heard of any major problems. Just your usual breakins, thefts, etc; like in any other cities.

Comment

45 min drive to Aggieland!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
            My little sister and cousin both went to Sam Houston. They lived in the apartments almost directly accross from the football field. I think they were called the Arbors, but don't quote me on that. Anyways, they always felt safe at the apartments and around the campus and never knew anybody that had any trouble. There is crime everywhere, and Huntsville is no different. However, I have never heard of any major problems. Just your usual breakins, thefts, etc; like in any other cities.
            Yeah it's the Arbors.

Comment

Cheapest school in the state and armed guards everywhere! Hopefully, that's where my girls will go.

Comment

Oh just talk here into coming to college station instead there is alot more to do and we can look after her there are only hundreds of members on here from BCS

Comment

Spent the best 5 years of my life in Huntsvegas.

Comment

Originally posted by AggieBall View Post
                    45 min drive to Aggieland!!!!!!!!
                    There's on bad mark. One thing is for sure, Huntsville is alot more attractive with the pines and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      There's on bad mark. One thing is for sure, Huntsville is alot more attractive with the pines and all.
                      And the prisons and the traffic and the interstate and so on and on haha

Comment

My daughter went to college there as well as grad school... was a math prof there, and she loved the town and school... not too far away now. She's i Corn-Rowe now, but we enjoyed here time there. She had an apartment across the interstate from the campus... a little quieter there for serious study... She was across the side street from Wally World... good apt. complex, and safe.. a little cheaper than right next to campus too.

Comment

Great college town. My son graduated SHSU in 2005 and never had any problems.

Comment

Im not 100% sure but I think that SHSU has the highest STD rate in the state, if not the country.

Comment

Well she's going and will be leaving August 22nd. :-(

Comment

......and girl cheerleaders ha ha.

Comment

Working...
                                X