Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Fuel prices creeping back up around here. Paid $2.29/gal in Sanger. What did oil close at? $49 and change?

Gas was $2.06 beginning of last month here.

Comment

Our company just laid off half of our supervisors. So thankful I wasn't one of them. Hate it for those of you searching for new jobs.

Comment

My BIL made over 100k year before last and had nothing to show for it when he switched jobs.

Comment

Salary guys like me got informed of our pay cuts today. Glad I planned for this last year.

Comment

Former coworker just got laid off from XChem here in Midland. He just had his 1 year anniversary with them. He said they werent doing enough work. Just had a kiddo and was getting settled in with his bride. Hes got a great work ethic and hope he finds something soon.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterchris View Post
              My BIL made over 100k year before last and had nothing to show for it when he switched jobs.
              And?

Comment

Comment

I'm looking for a CDL driver. We haul equipment, excavators, backhoes, manlifts, and anything related. Has to be able to load and unload equipment on/off of trailers. 25% load pay/ 30 something an hr. Somedays we are jam packed and then some we are slow. pay is around $500 to $2k a week.

Comment

^based out of west Texas ?

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post

Is that an app ?

Comment

Originally posted by Msgreenga View Post
                        ^based out of west Texas ?
                        Oops.... Yes midland

Originally posted by Breezy View Post
                        Is that an app ?
                        Yes sir. "Commodities"

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
                            It's like riding a roller coaster...ups and downs
                            X2.. Hopefully it will be on the upswing soon . It affects the economy as a whole .

Comment

I'm still hanging on with the promise of " you don't have anything to worry about". I hope I'm wrong but I really don't see it picking up any at all this year, at least not until late in the year.

Comment

Our 2nd round of lay cuts hit yesterday. Sr hands have been cut as much as 50% of their pay. Mine was cut 38%

Comment

Working...
                                X