Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
    Heck I didn't know that I drilled wells between there and Gonzales last few years. I woulda came in and bought us a round
    Well our home office is around Groesbeck but we have a division down there!! You get back that way let me know I'll buy and we can work on this Camaro trade!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
      Well our home office is around Groesbeck but we have a division down there!! You get back that way let me know I'll buy and we can work on this Camaro trade!! LOL
      Haha sounds good brother

Comment

Originally posted by sleepyme dic1;9633 120
        Blood, ease up. Your behavior, attitude, and snide codidrts t't been taken well on any thread I've seen you on. How about trying to Support guys here on the GS instead of rubbing their noses in the problems they are having.
        I guess you havent seen very many threads I have posten on then...please feel free to check my post history. If you do you will find that your statement is a little off base. I have offered up prayers, thb expresses, donations, help tracking wounded deer(spent three hours with a tbher looking one day). I didn't really didn't think I had been disrespectful to anyone on this thread despite having several insults tossed my way....I guess I was wrong. But funny how I am singled out but the people that toss out the personal remarks aren't. My apologies to anyone on this thread who felt I disrespected them or their work. Definitely was not my intentions at all. I hope we can find a happy medium with the gas and oil prices where it helps us all and keeps the oil work going in Texas. I have a few family members who work in the oil field from mud logging to working way up the totem pole. I will steer clear of any oil related threads from now on. Again my apologies to anyone who thought I was being disrespectful to them.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
          I guess you havent seen very many threads I have posten on then...please feel free to check my post history. If you do you will find that your statement is a little off base. I have offered up prayers, thb expresses, donations, help tracking wounded deer(spent three hours with a tbher looking one day). I didn't really didn't think I had been disrespectful to anyone on this thread despite having several insults tossed my way....I guess I was wrong. But funny how I am singled out but the people that toss out the personal remarks aren't. My apologies to anyone on this thread who felt I disrespected them or their work. Definitely was not my intentions at all. I hope we can find a happy medium with the gas and oil prices where it helps us all and keeps the oil work going in Texas. I have a few family members who work in the oil field from mud logging to working way up the totem pole. I will steer clear of any oil related threads from now on. Again my apologies to anyone who thought I was being disrespectful to them.

Good deal thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
            Good stuff!! Ill be the first one to say its hard for me to bite my tongue when I don't agree. I dang sure aint perfect on here either.

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
              Yes sir we love working in the area! Our office in is Quero
              It's spelled Cuero.

Comment

Originally posted by denowt View Post
                It's spelled Cuero.
                LOL I didn't even notice I did that! Ole rapid typing and not double checking I guess!

Comment

It's spelled Cuero.
                  LOL I know that and didn't even notice I did that! Ole rapid typing and not double checking I guess!

Comment

Don't know how that double post happened! I'm losing my mind!! LOL!

Comment

Quero
                      Half the people in Austin will want to move there

Comment

Originally posted by Catarina View Post
                        Half the people in Austin will want to move there

Lmao. Maybe ole KR will b the mayor. I kid Keith. Lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmiccowboy View Post
                          The whole tar sand process is a terribly ugly environmental issue. That is why I always felt like making the Keystone Pipeline such a political hot button was a problem...it is just a bad poster child for conservatives to support. The process rapes the landscape, uses huge amounts of water, and basically turns virgin forests into the pits of Mordor.
                          What about strip mining processes? It is just as devastating to the land, but if reclamation processes are implemented, the results are amazing

East Texas has been strip mined for decades by companies, but you never hear about it, because it's been done the right way

Not east texas, but an example

Comment

Originally posted by Breezy View Post
                            Lmao. Maybe ole KR will b the mayor. I kid Keith. Lmao.
                            Ha! They wouldn't like it if I was in charge! LOL!

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
                            What about strip mining processes? It is just as devastating to the land, but if reclamation processes are implemented, the results are amazing

East Texas has been strip mined for decades by companies, but you never hear about it, because it's been done the right way

Not east texas, but an example
                            This^^^^^^. These mine reclaims turn into some of the finest places you've ever seen and are a wildlife Mecca!! Just book a hunt with FE Hill and see for your self!! They are left in far better shape than they were before mining, its truly amazing!

Comment

It's spelled Cuero.
                              But it sounds like Quero

Comment

While I will never complain about cheap gas as much as I drive around. I also understand with four cousins in the oil field that this comes with a price for them.

There is a give and take, but I believe that (my cousins would agree) the wages they were making were inflated due to the barrel prices.

There is a happy medium somewhere, and I wish that the market wasn't so volatile when it came to a resource so vital to our economy on both sides of the coin.

Comment

Working...
                                X